Sound of Silence - Wolf

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Girls, what do you think of this?

This guy is awesome. Old Man River eat your heart out.

It's a shitty cover of a cover of a song...

He is one of THE BEST delivers of that song EVER beside the original artists Simon and Garfunkel who are absolute geniuses.

Go away, your criticism of him shits me, piss off.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

He is one of THE BEST delivers of that song EVER beside the original artists Simon and Garfunkel who are absolute geniuses.

S&G are the masters... that hack is a jerk off trying to emulate Disturbed.

Don't talk about my favourite artists ever again.

Warning 1#

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Warning 1#

Simon and Garfunkel would LOVE HIM.... they probably gave him permission to sing it so bugger off, ya bastard...

One of my most favourite Garfunkel tracks. I could play this over and over for hours....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Warning 1#

Simon and Garfunkel would LOVE HIM.... they probably gave him permission to sing it so bugger off, ya bastard...

One of my most favourite Garfunkel tracks. I could play this over and over for hours....

S & G love First Aid Kit...

They think your guy is a poser dweeb...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hush up shorty... I was 12 years old when I first heard Bridge Over Troubled Waters... way before you were born. I was a fan of theirs before you were even a twinkle in your father's eye.
And then they couldn’t get their shit together and ended up having a life-long feud. What a balls-up!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hush up shorty... I was 12 years old when I first heard Bridge Over Troubled Waters... way before you were born. I was a fan of theirs before you were even a twinkle in your father's eye.

Piss off, sea hag... I was birthed with S&G on the turntable. I've owned every album and knew every single lyric by 8th grade.

S&G are a man's duo....not some RSL bangers and mash gnawing biddy from the arse end of Stralia...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Piss off, sea hag... I was birthed with S&G on the turntable. I've owned every album and knew every single lyric by 8th grade.

S&G are a man's duo....not some RSL bangers and mash gnawing biddy from the arse end of Stralia...

ugh, you silly Septic Tank... I also have every song they ever wrote and replaced all the LPs and CDs when my house burned down... I suppose you love John Denver as well... If you don't, you have no taste for folk music.