SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Halloween is just around the corner, do u go "all out" for Halloween? What do U dress up as if anything? Post costume ideas, favorite memories, traditions you have, movies u always watch (Hocus Pocus), plans for this year.

If Halloween isn't celebrated in your country, are there other spooky festivals or autumn traditions you're looking forward to?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
I dress up as myself, which is pretty scary in reality.

Parties are fun but I’ve kept it low key the past couple of Halloweens. Mostly movies and chill like Grimm. Going to Salem to see all the witch crap is honestly not even worth it, way overhyped. My town has a little haunted house thing, it’s pretty lamesauce. Doing some Halloween urbex sounds fun but all those places are highly policed/demolished and it’s not worth the risk of encountering a drugged out bum or a psycho. I think Six Flags does something for Halloween, have to check that out.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I want to do more than I do.

I dress up too often for others, Halloween should never be a one day affair.

I always carve a pumpkin.

And I shop, best time to buy home decorec and accessories.

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
It's the one time a year you can stare at kids without being accused of being a pervert...jk.
No but I like the candy selections they have at stores.

ahtaC yddaM

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Fuk of ye coont.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I'm giving out candy this year. Kids are finally too old for trick or treating.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
They don’t really trick or treat in my neighborhood. My street is like 1000 feet long with only three or four lights and no sidewalks. Kinda sucks. Nobody decorates for anything around here. I heard that a lot of Spirit Halloweens are gonna pop up where all the shut down Toys R Us stores are though.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I love vintage costumes, creepy as fuck.

This is the time of year people think I'm festive.

Nope, this is me all time.

It is funner now that I've got Loki though.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Kat I bet little kid's are afraid of you- - - - - -

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
That's not necessarily a bad thing.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Unfortunately I get no trick -or -treaters where I live.. I used to love giving out candy and seeing all of the little cuties with their costumes. I did go on a haunted hay ride a couple years ago and the hay got under my clothes and I was itchy for 3 days (EVERYWHERE) LOL.. and then the horse was shitting the whole time. This was not fun for me at all :( . Since then, I pretty much stay home and watch scary movies on TV :)

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Ha, yeah, it was much funnier as a child.

Even as a kid I loved handing out the candy.

Haze, kids are not afraid of me, they are fascinated with me. They stare at me hardcore, always eager to interact. I smike at them a d they lose their shit. Its fun.

It scares the parents sometimes, as it should.

Heckler

Factory Bastard
Watch Horror movie marathons on television!
This for me. My area is pretty religious, so it has never really been a huge holiday around here, but I have always enjoyed it. I used to go to college parties on Halloween, but I haven't been to one in many years.

Top Bottom