SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Halloween is just around the corner, do u go "all out" for Halloween? What do U dress up as if anything? Post costume ideas, favorite memories, traditions you have, movies u always watch (Hocus Pocus), plans for this year.

If Halloween isn't celebrated in your country, are there other spooky festivals or autumn traditions you're looking forward to?

PFpR3Jq.gif

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I dress up as myself, which is pretty scary in reality.

Parties are fun but I’ve kept it low key the past couple of Halloweens. Mostly movies and chill like Grimm. Going to Salem to see all the witch crap is honestly not even worth it, way overhyped. My town has a little haunted house thing, it’s pretty lamesauce. Doing some Halloween urbex sounds fun but all those places are highly policed/demolished and it’s not worth the risk of encountering a drugged out bum or a psycho. I think Six Flags does something for Halloween, have to check that out.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I want to do more than I do.

I dress up too often for others, Halloween should never be a one day affair.

I always carve a pumpkin.

And I shop, best time to buy home decorec and accessories.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
It's the one time a year you can stare at kids without being accused of being a pervert...jk.
No but I like the candy selections they have at stores.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
They don’t really trick or treat in my neighborhood. My street is like 1000 feet long with only three or four lights and no sidewalks. Kinda sucks. Nobody decorates for anything around here. I heard that a lot of Spirit Halloweens are gonna pop up where all the shut down Toys R Us stores are though.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I love vintage costumes, creepy as fuck.

This is the time of year people think I'm festive.

Nope, this is me all time.

It is funner now that I've got Loki though.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unfortunately I get no trick -or -treaters where I live.. I used to love giving out candy and seeing all of the little cuties with their costumes. I did go on a haunted hay ride a couple years ago and the hay got under my clothes and I was itchy for 3 days (EVERYWHERE) LOL.. and then the horse was shitting the whole time. This was not fun for me at all :( . Since then, I pretty much stay home and watch scary movies on TV :)

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha, yeah, it was much funnier as a child.

Even as a kid I loved handing out the candy.

Haze, kids are not afraid of me, they are fascinated with me. They stare at me hardcore, always eager to interact. I smike at them a d they lose their shit. Its fun.

It scares the parents sometimes, as it should.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I love Halloween
This video was flagged by some asshole on here as it was unlisted and my email said “flagged for revue”! Fucking shameless! I wonder who it was....:Welcome8:
WHAT?....Are you fucking serious?...I hate censorship of any kind...Grrr....that pisses me off!
Yeah the video was unlisted so only those with the link can view so it was defo someone that seen it here... I’m speechless...

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Yeah the video was unlisted so only those with the link can view so it was defo someone that seen it here... I’m speechless...

Are you sure? Unless they were being petty, I doubt that. What was it a video of?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you sure? Unless they were being petty, I doubt that. What was it a video of?
It was a Halloween compilation I made with a friend a few years ago, it was unlisted so it could only be seen here and it was flagged on YouTube by someone from here.... I just think that’s low regardless of stupid online banter... Many sads

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I haven't kept up on who you do your silly wars with, but there are plenty of little bitches here who would do that just to fuck with you. Dilf, assblaster, sea....start there.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven't kept up on who you do your silly wars with, but there are plenty of little bitches here who would do that just to fuck with you. Dilf, assblaster, sea....start there.
It’s all good but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth as that’s me got two strikes on my channel now lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmm?... It may not have been personal.. Perhaps someone who doesn't appreciate gore :).. There are a few of them here …