STFU

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

stolen from FT. I’m so disgusted with the demon rats. There will never be another fair election again. You know times are shit if Mexico is looking like a better option.

'Cept, the Right Wing Violence happened when the Congress was in session, destroying one of the most important buildings in the US. A Capitol policeman died.

Its like a gang of thieves holding up a 7/11 grocery store versus the main branch of CitiBank and it's televised on national TV .

Who's gonna get more attention & more likely to have the FBI looking for them FIRST?
So the choice of target matters.

Those protesters brought it upon themselves to face the wrath of the media like that.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

stolen from FT. I’m so disgusted with the demon rats. There will never be another fair election again. You know times are shit if Mexico is looking like a better option.

'Cept, the Right Wing Violence happened when the Congress was in session, destroying one of the most important buildings in the US. A Capitol policeman died.

Its like a gang of thieves holding up a 7/11 grocery store versus the main branch of CitiBank and it's televised on national TV .

Who's gonna get more attention & more likely to have the FBI looking for them FIRST?

Those protesters brought it upon themselves to face the wrath of the media like that.

The protesters went after the people responsible. NOT innocent families and business. Why are members of Congress lives more important than the rest of us?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The protesters went after the people responsible. NOT innocent families and business. Why are members of Congress lives more important than the rest of us?

Well unfortunately they are.

Same time reading up on US history, Congress was never intended to be stuffed full of Harvard Law School graduates.
It was supposed to be a people's assembly.The original congressmen were tailors, cobblers and farmers.

Some of America's first presidents came from poor backgrounds and weren't terribly well educated.

ie - Andrew Johnson was a tailor by trade grew up dirtt poor, had a grade school education and yet became President of the United States:

Andrew-Johnson.jpg

...but those days are long gone.

And so will ordinary citizens being allowed to assemble outside of the Capitol building.
They'll probably be constructing a huge wall to keep the masses out from now on.

I imagine the Capitol Building will resemble a huge armed camp in the near future.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"Destroying"? You mean breaking exactly four windows?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're being even dumber than usual supporting violent racist rioters, looters, and arsonists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Same time reading up on US history, Congress was never intended to be stuffed full of Harvard Law School graduates.
It was supposed to be a people's assembly.The original congressmen were tailors, cobblers and farmers.

Some of America's first presidents came from poor backgrounds and weren't terribly well educated.

ie - Andrew Johnson was a tailor by trade grew up dirtt poor, had a grade school education and yet became President of the United States:

Andrew-Johnson.jpg

And so will ordinary citizens being allowed to assemble outside of the Capitol building.
They'll probably be constructing a huge wall to keep the masses out from now on.

I imagine the Capitol Building will resemble a huge armed camp in the near future.

I get your point though Johnson was probably not the best choice for an example given how poorly his administration is ranked.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You're being even dumber than usual supporting violent racist rioters, looters, and arsonists.
When did I ever support "violent racist rioters, looters, and arsonists"?

You, sir, are what we call a liar! :)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would be pissed, too, if that chart were accurate.

Please explain how it isn't....

It's a completely incorrect analysis of the BLM protests. It's based on biases, not facts. Actually, the same for the right side of the meme, too.

People need to use research and facts, not opinions.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
When did I ever support "violent racist rioters, looters, and arsonists"?

You, sir, are what we call a liar! :)

You just did, dipshit.

Ahhh.... good that you are here, because I did not say that and I was in desperate need of someone to twist my words.
Thanks, Mr Liar!

Q

Banned

It's a completely incorrect analysis of the BLM protests. It's based on biases, not facts. Actually, the same for the right side of the meme, too.

And they need to understand that people who support peaceful protests, are not supporting the people who are rioting during those protests

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And they need to understand that people who support peaceful protests, are not supporting the people who are rioting during those protests

That is they key point they refuse to understand. They make a murderer like Kyle Rittenhouse into a hero, while we object to all of the violence on both sides.

• Winner

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Andrew-Johnson.jpg

I get your point though Johnson was probably not the best choice for an example given how poorly his administration is ranked.

Actually I think he was one of your best.

He netted you guys Alaska.
Didn't even fire a shot, threaten or kill anyone.
It was a peaceful transaction willingly given up to the US from a foreign power, Russia.

The Brits wanted Alaska too.
And if they had managed to get it, it'd be part of Canada.
Place is worth trillions of dollars today.

$7,000,000 purchase price ~ worth Trillions today.
Not a bad ROI.
And they thought it was a bad idea at the time.
Funny thing how image always wins out over substance.

Barely literate guy with a Grade 4 Education ...genius!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mexico's President is saying banning Trump on social media is jackbooted. It's gonna be a sad day when I have to admit Mexico has a less corrupt government than America. Looks like we're almost there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You wouldn't know a fact if it bite you in the backside. Thus why you never deal in facts.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You wouldn't know a fact if it bite you in the backside. Thus why you never deal in facts.

You're so right! Except that I always deal in facts, and I am very good at recognizing them. But other than that, you're right.

• Agree!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Mexico's President is saying banning Trump on social media is jackbooted. It's gonna be a sad day when I have to admit Mexico has a less corrupt government than America. Looks like we're almost there.

But Trump should've had an alternative to Twitter going from Day 1.
That was shortsidghtedness on his part.
So when the gatekeepers of information, Big Tech, decided to shut the tap off, Trump was SOL, Lokmeer!

IMHO, the best hope of the alt-right is to lobby for the breakup of Big Tech on the grounds of breaking antitrust laws and collusion. It's akin to fighting a war with another country, only they have all the oil and you don't got none, Lokmeer.

Creating your own social networks are a start, but getting the Trust busters to bring down the monnopoly of Big Tech & having them regulated should be your first step.

Until then, Big Tech has got the alt-Right by the balls, Lokmeer.