Top Stock Alerts ↑ ↓ Daily Trades

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

HkG5BRD.jpg

The Stock Market trading and investing thread for discussing all things stocks, prices, & swing trading!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
INTC-@ $47.03 expected to hit $54.37 by next year with the new deal with apple- - - - -

Intel Corporation (INTC)

As the world’s largest semiconductor manufacturer, Intel has its hands in nearly every corner of the modern tech world. And as cloud computing and the Internet of Things continue to grow, Intel should continue to benefit. Plus, its broad product portfolio and diverse operations might protect investors in comparison to niche chip makers during trade war uncertainty.

Intel has a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) and “B” grades for Value and Growth in our Style Scores system. The chip behemoth has fared better than many of its peers this year, and part of that is because it has fought hard to win back market share from key competitors. Investors might also find refuge in its relatively stability and 2.5% dividend yield. Moreover, the stock looks attractively priced at just 10.6x earnings.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
SQ - Square currently @ $72.50 expected to be over $125 by February '19. Square, Inc. engages in the provision of credit card payment processing solutions. The firm offers additional point-of-sale services, financial services, and marketing services.

Considered a FANG stock, Square is one of my favorites and I recommend holding it for a year or more.
I have yet to buy any shares, but soon.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m more into precious metals. I would never trust Steve Mnuchin or the Buffoon, or anyone else for that mater.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
SMOKING HOT sectors to get in NOW for 2021.

Electric Vehicles
.. Includes charging stations and Lithium. The future of driving. BLNK - FLUX - PLUG
Blockchain stocks... Anything related to cashless and Bitcoin. The future of money. MARA - RIOT
Marijuana... Kamala to push national legalization. SNDL - TLRY - APHA

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gramps owned a bar in the 50s and 60s. He saved every silver dime, quarter, half dollar, and dollar that came thru the bar. He also saved some metal pennys. He left it to me. It’s about 300 LBS. As Trumps presidency went to shit, I converted $40,000 into gold coins. Not as an investment, but a safety net for the Buffoons failures. To me security, and well being is precious metals and real estate.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker

I called up the bank and told them I wanted to put it all on GME and AMC they said they shut down puts on those one specifically. I can only assume so the 1% can fuck over crafty wronguns like myself trying to destroy capitalism.

And apparently the popular stock betting website Robin Hood.com is also blocking people from buying these stock options, so my question to any potential Jewish or financial types here is how can I get as much of this stuff for as cheap as possible?

I want to make the big bux, snort cocaine and smoke cigars like the fat cats on wall street

investmentcycles.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol... I'm gonna short gamestop

I remember my old boss, like 20 years ago, when she first invested in Gamestop (was kinda new back then). She kept gaining and gaining, and decided to sell. I told her she was a fool lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I remember my old boss, like 20 years ago, when she first invested in Gamestop (was kinda new back then). She kept gaining and gaining, and decided to sell. I told her she was a fool lol.
Remember, this jump is a little guy fueled frenzy built basically on rumors

watch what happens when the market managers with the real money decide to start shorting this thing.

haircuts for anyone in over 120.00

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Buy stock in 'Truro'
A Canadian cultivator of some of the finest herbs known ffs
They're new on the scene and going places .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

watch what happens when the market managers with the real money decide to start shorting this thing.

I never put anything into the market that I'm not willing to lose

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Tuesday.... I jumped in on NAKD with 20k @ .68 rode it to .97...2 hours later it touched $3.00.
Made 4k but missed out on 44k.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
yeah, I'm waiting for the run to 2.50 and I'm out.

way too volatile and is being manipulated heavily

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This whole thing started when the hedge funders were shorting Game Stop.