Students Fed Cremation Cookies

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe it was grandads last wish, he could have had a weird sense of humour lol, they said there’s no risk to health so I don’t see the big deal, some people snort a bit of their loved ones ashes. Better than being stuck in a pot on the shelf.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My Grand Pa(father side)said he wanted to be bury at sea so I flush his ashes down the toilet- - - - - -

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
HAlf the stuff your local fast food joint buys in bulk is cut with grandparent ashes, I know this because I am heavily invested into the death care industry and in case you didn't know THERE IS A LOT F FUCKING OLD PEOPLE ASHES FLOATING AROUND
IT COMES UP IN THE PARTICULATE TESTS NEAR BURIAL SITES LMAO CAR DUST KICKS IT AROUND
BRUH YOU ARE BREATHING YOUR MEEMAW!!!!
But yeah, unfortunately there is no better synthetic replacement. I know this because I Am heavily invested into the synthetic generic replacement industry and we spent millions on R&D testing materials to replace coffin ash.
We even tried making our own coffin ash using ground up mummies as a legal source of aged human flesh, expensive and STILL NOT AS GOOD
the sweet spot seems to be around 200 years deceased and you better believe all the free ones worth taking have long been turned into big macs. That's the SECRET behind the secret sauce btw. I know this because I'm heavily invested into McDonalds Restaurants.

This post has been brought to you by one of the guys responsible for the monopoly scam
Which is still going on btw we double dipped and they are none the wiser, right under the nose. (I am heavily invested into legal gambling/gaming/prize sweepstake contests)