Super Excited

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The guys in the yard getting Misa ready. She’ll get new bottom paint, engine tune up, rigging inspected, new GPS, new companion way door, new windless. Son and grandson planning a trip to Santa Cruz, Pillar Point. Up to Bodega bay. Not to mention the sail up Bars in Tiburon, Sausalito and SF. I love this lifestyle. Worth every penny spent. I don’t leave until the 18th, and I can’t wait. REAL PHOTOS to follow

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The guys in the yard getting Misa ready. She’ll get new bottom paint, engine tune up, rigging inspected, new GPS, new companion way door, new windless. Son and grandson planning a trip to Santa Cruz, Pillar Point. Up to Bodega bay. Not to mention the sail up Bars in Tiburon, Sausalito and SF. I love this lifestyle. Worth every penny spent. I don’t leave until the 18th, and I can’t wait. REAL PHOTOS to follow
Honestly mate…your best post this fucking season! Good to have yoo back! I thought I lost you there for a while ya raving pineapple! Löl

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Nice and thinking you can take Biggie with you as your Cabin Boy :Id Hit It:

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HH AVE NE AR LY DA ASS SS AME PRR IS ON NAMED ANASTAZYA :OhGawd::NutKick:
and ai cant stand SS AI L¡NG :STFU3:
just once in MMMM AI ILL AI F t AIM i hh ave ss AI ILL ED and fucked myself of da B0O at in Sukošani and went BAK HH OME wida friend truck driver. :Pissed::Puke:

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So you are sailing north with your son and grandson?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Careful, SeaMonster. I read this morning that Orcas are attacking sailboats.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I hope you all have a great sail.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Im enjoying the SF Bay Area and the Wine country. Staying in Alexander Valley amongst miles and miles of vineyards. I forgot how much I enjoy wine. We’ve sailEd Misa all over the place. City Front, Tiburon, Belvedere, Sausalito. Getting her ready for our ocean cruise. Such a contrast from CR.

Last edited: