SUV mows down people at Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — An SUV driver sped through a police line and into a parade of Christmas marchers on Sunday, hitting more than 20 adults and children in a horrifying scene captured by the city’s livestream and the cellphones of onlookers.
Waukesha Police Chief Dan Thompson said “some” people had been killed but would not give an exact number. A person was in custody, he said, but he did not give any indication of motive.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WTAF are the Waukesha cheeseheads doing having a Christmas parade a week before Thanksgiving?

When you think about how northern and inland it is they can't exactly due in December because there will probably be several feet of snow on the ground.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy's social media is full of BLM and black nationalist bull shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are they always felons and why do they always blame everyone else for their poor decisions?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It appears to be race based terrorism. The left's anti-white racism did this.

DDT

Factory Bastard
No easy answer, and it'll only get worse.

The best suggestion I can give is to move to a small town, rural, White region. You can't change the world, but you can change your environment.

For Americans, I'd suggest Idaho, maybe Montana... The closer to the Canadian border, the better. Be aware of the demographics, and make sure they are nice and White.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
No easy answer, and it'll only get worse.

The best suggestion I can give is to move to a small town, rural, White region. You can't change the world, but you can change your environment.

For Americans, I'd suggest Idaho, maybe Montana... The closer to the Canadian border, the better. Be aware of the demographics, and make sure they are nice and White.

Different sorts of people are definitely better off living separately.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy is a career criminal and was already out on bail for three separate felony charges plus three cases of identity theft. He reportedly took part in a knife fight and was fleeing the scene of an attempted murder when he ran through the crowd killing five and injuring 40. Why do leftists insist we keep letting these violent animals out of jail?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So it was a BLM ngger. It will be interesting to see how quickly the MSM memory holes this story.

If this doesn't spark a race war in the US, nothing will.

No doubt all the dead and injured will be whites....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Look at this filthy K1ke's reaction;

c855fd2d6c619dc2.jpeg