Such is life...
Site Supporter

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Medusa piercing. Just got it done today.

Careful with that one. If it causes any sign of gum recession…scrap it. Otherwise nice.

I don’t have to worry about that. Thanks though. Definitely not my first facial piercing. 6th one actually. I took the others out over the years.

Cool. Did you do it yourself?

Hell no lol.

I’ve performed all my own piercings since the age of 18. I’ve done many female genital piercings over the years because they trusted my work and were more confident with me than some random stranger between their legs.

I’ve had many piercings too, but keep only 6 active.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Careful with that one. If it causes any sign of gum recession…scrap it. Otherwise nice.

I don’t have to worry about that. Thanks though. Definitely not my first facial piercing. 6th one actually. I took the others out over the years.

Hell no lol.

I’ve performed all my own piercings since the age of 18. I’ve done many female genital piercings over the years because they trusted my work and were more confident with me than some random stranger between their legs.

I just can’t do it. I can’t inflict pain on myself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hell no lol.

I just can’t do it. I can’t inflict pain on myself.

I use ice cubes as a backing. Once the skin is numb…it’s relatively painless pressure.