Tell me right wingers, how much do you really love Chappelle?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've always liked Dave Chappelle. Everyone I know finds him hilarious.

Or at least his older stuff, like the first few seasons of the Chappelle show.

No clue why any of you would think otherwise but then you guys have such a convoluted, biased and ignorant view of people who oppose your politics.

Perhaps because you guys have an irrational hatred for people who have different views you just natural assume that's how everyone is. Of course.....its just you guys.

So I guess rabid leftards attacking and harrassing Chapelles trans friend (Daphne Dormen) so hard it pushed him to suicide is perfectly fine and totally not a testimony of the grotesque and ghoulish hatred leftwingers have for anyone that thinks wrong.

"Family of trans woman who Dave Chapelle said was hounded to death slam woke mob trying to cancel him"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wonder if this mob got any "socail justice" for LGBT?

Once again I'm more afraid of my daughter being around the LGBT "community" than I am of her being around "right wing extremists". Leftwing activists are rabid fucking dogs.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No clue why any of you would think otherwise but then you guys have such a convoluted, biased and ignorant view of people who oppose your politics.

Perhaps because you guys have an irrational hatred for people who have different views you just natural assume that's how everyone is. Of course.....its just you guys.

So I guess rabid leftards attacking and harrassing Chapelles trans friend (Daphne Dormen) so hard it pushed him to suicide is perfectly fine and totally not a testimony of the grotesque and ghoulish hatred leftwingers have for anyone that thinks wrong.

"Family of trans woman who Dave Chapelle said was hounded to death slam woke mob trying to cancel him"

No response to 8:46.

No surprise.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

I wonder if this mob got any "socail justice" for LGBT?

Once again I'm more afraid of my daughter being around the LGBT "community" than I am of her being around "right wing extremists". Leftwing activists are rabid fucking dogs.
Just because it's a nutty conspiracy theory, doesn't mean you should forego pointless defensive moves!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was excited to see his performance when he did this one, cause I always liked the old Chappelle, before he fled to Africa.

When I watched it, it ruined it for me. It was awful.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ME4DDFF_o.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was excited to see his performance when he did this one, cause I always liked the old Chappelle, before he fled to Africa.

When I watched it, it ruined it for me. It was awful.

You think his attitude about the racial issues in this country are new? If your answer is "yes", you are dumb as a pile of shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The day is coming when these fukin assholes load their bags up and try to ride out of the stores and they get shot in the head.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He has good jokes and he has bad jokes. Personally, I would not be happy if I paid to attend a comedy show and instead he just moralizing the whole time and didn't tell many jokes.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He has good jokes and he has bad jokes. Personally, I would not be happy if I paid to attend a comedy show and instead he just moralizing the whole time and didn't tell many jokes.

Translation: I will use Chappelle to make points about the LBGTQ community. Anything he says on race and injustice in this country is not okay.

Exactly what I expected.