Tenet

Matt Smith

Yes. It really is me. The original Matt Smith
I absolutely loved it. The way it was filmed and the action. It's the type of movie that if you think to hard and try to understand it while you are watching it you might end up shitting your pants. Kinda changes the time travel genre.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I want 2 see It but scared of theaters
We should all be currently, because if you wanna catch the COVID-19 virus you should get together with a lot of strange people in a room.... Like a movie theatre.
You, @Sharona are a wise girl/woman (strike through if not applicable)!

OP
OP
Matt Smith

Matt Smith

I am not as scared as I should be considering I have already had corona so I have a bit of immunity right now. I just brought extra lysol wipes to wipe everything down before sitting in the seat.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I am not as scared as I should be considering I have already had corona so I have a bit of immunity right now. I just brought extra lysol wipes to wipe everything down before sitting in the seat.
Do you know you have had it or do you assume? And do you know that the scientists think you might catch it multiple times?

OP
OP
Matt Smith

Matt Smith

Do you know you have had it or do you assume? And do you know that the scientists think you might catch it multiple times?

I know I had it. Tested positive July 4th weekend. It was a bitch. Worst fever and body aches I have ever had.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Matt Smith is an alien from planet Corona XIX. Yep.

Purell on screen now. Ick. Eck.