Meltdown Mayhem - Players List

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hellfire troubled maid. Seeking redemption with low-brow penis-wielders, degenerate loons.

Yep. I follow that!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
what the hell am I ...CHOPPED LIVER ???
w-choppedliver-1469482967.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@Bastard Factory please see my last donation. Could you put @Q (aka maxis 735)and @LotusBud on to the player’s circle. I feel a need to have some fun.

yeah right I've been waiting for Maxine to man up and throw his hat in the ring I got his avatar already picked out.. Just waiting

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory please see my last donation. Could you put @Q (aka maxis 735)and @LotusBud on to the player’s circle. I feel a need to have some fun.

yeah right I've been waiting for Maxine to man up and throw his hat in the ring I got his avatar already picked out.. Just waiting
I’m hanging. She (@LotusBud)needs to go in the player’s circle for sure to test out those brass ballz. As for maxis735, I just want to ban his arse completely from the website every 3 days or so for $25.00, winning 24/7. :ThumbsUp3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory It would be nice if you could automatically add people to the list when they are sent to meltdown/assboxed and keep them on the list until they are out.. Just for added punishment :) I have a few that I WOULD LOVE to avatar hack :) Just a suggestion .

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is there ANYTHING this fucker doesn't cry about? :fuckOFF:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is there ANYTHING this fucker doesn't cry about? :fuckOFF:
I don’t know. He’s the worst cunt that I’ve ever had the displeasure of posting with on any forum. He just makes me want to have a shower and wash off when he’s online at the same time. He lurks way too much as well...
:Antagonize:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
To soothe the bruised egos and various broken bones. To make the playing field more even for those that think posting retarded pictures is funny and their only lifeline when it comes to "flaming."

I hereby give permission to let any number of you shit heads fuck with my avatar and or other things associated with whatever childish game you fucks are "playing."

In other words. Put my name on the list.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
To soothe the bruised egos and various broken bones. To make the playing field more even for those that think posting retarded pictures is funny and their only lifeline when it comes to "flaming."

I hereby give permission to let any number of you shit heads fuck with my avatar and or other things associated with whatever childish game you fucks are "playing."

In other words. Put my name on the list.
Jesus Christ, that wasn’t so hard was it? @Bastard Factory ...Flynn is in like Flynn!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck y'alls.
Peace!

I dont blame you though, most the Liberals on this board are too pussyfied to be on the list. You gave it a go, thats all that matters :Grin3:
Brah, I don't want dick on my avatar.
I have standards.

Some were comedic gold, Im sorry lol. Especially the old dude givin' a hummer hahahahha.

It was FUCKED up! Thats for sure!!! But still funny lol.

Swallow that pride, as you swall..... well as you make others laugh :Grin3: