The 40 People Killed By BLM Thread

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Here, Duhv will be detailing each of the 40 murders committed by BLM.
.She will give date, place, full circumstance, arrests, convictions etc.

No helping - she has to do this on her own while fully supporting each with credible sourcing. (my friend on FB said...doesn't count)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many, many people were killed by the Blm/Antifa riots. That is just a historical fact much like the holocaust is a historical fact. Only shitty garbage people deny either.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Well - I see Oderstink has chimed in with one of his homo negs.
It's stuff like that, and his half-witted hysterical partisan hackery that cause me at first to think he was a young girl.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Duhv must be hard at work collecting and sorting information.

I have a suggestion - rather than wait till all 40 are collated and including them all in a single post
just start with the first and go forward from there. A single post for each.

When the 40 are detailed then I will resume replying to Duhv's posts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Many, many people were killed by the Blm/Antifa riots. That is just a historical fact much like the holocaust is a historical fact. Only shitty garbage people deny either.

Never mind I've listed several on many occasions.

I could literally list each one....this asshole will rationalize it or do mental gymnastics to explain how "it wasnt blm!!".

They dont acknowledge the ones I have named. Secorea Turner, Italia Kelly, David Dorn.

And not to mention all the (black owned) businesses destroyed. Communities destroyed. Cuz fuck citizens.

There will be nothing but excuses for left extremist violence. And racist hatred flung at Candice Owen's and Blexit that has raised money for communities attacked and destroyed.

These guys live in white prog bubbles and dont give a fuck about "lower class" minorities outside of exploitation. So they cant be bothered to know anything beyond CNN, MSNB, Yahoo....any national left wing corporate rags who wont report it and know their base wont check them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
One case that sticks in my mind is a bar owner who ended up killing himself over BLM wrecking his business and being called racist by the media for attacking them, I can't remember the full details.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
One case that sticks in my mind is a bar owner who ended up killing himself over BLM wrecking his business and being called racist by the media for attacking them, I can't remember the full details.
I said no helping.
Anyway, that hardly qualifies as a murder.

PS: perhaps you could ask a FB friend for the details and link us.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BLM attacked his father because he objected to them coming into his bar and restaurant shouting at customers and threatening to burn the business down with everyone inside. The victim's son who was in his mid 20's then pulled the handgun they legally kept behind the bar and made the BLM/Antifa thugs backwards from his bloody and wounded father. Several BLM/ANTIFA then attacked him from behind hitting him in the head with a metal rod while shouting "kill him". While on the ground with several of the savages hitting, kicking, and attacking him he fired a shot and killed a career felone BLM thug.

Sadly, he was bullied by the media, his bar was later burned down, and with BLM/Antifa sending messages saying they were going to rape and murder his family if he didn't kill himself... The guy actually did kill himself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

BLM attacked his father because he objected to them coming into his bar and restaurant shouting at customers and threatening to burn the business down with everyone inside. The victim's son who was in his mid 20's then pulled the handgun they legally kept behind the bar and made the BLM/Antifa thugs backwards from his bloody and wounded father. Several BLM/ANTIFA then attacked him from behind hitting him in the head with a metal rod while shouting "kill him". While on the ground with several of the savages hitting, kicking, and attacking him he fired a shot and killed a career felone BLM thug.

Sadly, he was bullied by the media, his bar was later burned down, and with BLM/Antifa sending messages saying they were going to rape and murder his family if he didn't kill himself... The guy actually did kill himself.

Yeah I remember now, truly awful and of course there wasn't a peep of condemnation from the resident leftists.

Could you imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Trump supporters who were the aggressors and a soyboy Democrat ended up killing himself over their threats?

We'd never have heard the last of it and Hollyweird would probably have made movies about it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was in Omaha and the worthless lifetime long black career criminal who finally was made good was named James Scurlock.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
It was in Omaha and the worthless lifetime long black career criminal who finally was made good was named James Scurlock.
.The guy who was murdered.
But BLM didn't murder him.
.This is a thread for Duhv to back up her claim that BLM murdered 40 people.

but -
Announcing the charges, special prosecutor Frederick Franklin said much of the new evidence that allowed for charges to be laid came from Gardner himself, including Facebook posts and text messages.

"There was evidence that was gathered and presented to the grand jury about activity that Jake Gardner was engaged in prior to even coming in contact with James Scurlock," said Franklin.

"Evidence to reasonably be construed as an intent to use a firearm for purposes of killing someone," he continued. "You will want to know what it is, and I can't tell you about it. But what I can tell you is that that evidence comes primarily from Jake Gardner himself."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, the first weekend of
around the country after George Floyd was killed by police in Minneapolis.
On that night, Gardner stood armed outside one of his businesses in the Old Market neighborhood. After an altercation with two men, Gardner began shooting — he later told authorities they were “warning shots” — and Scurlock, who was not part of the original altercation, jumped on his back to stop him.
Gardner shot and killed him. Multiple associates have since come forward to say

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Link?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Man - Duhv is really impressing me here with her exposé.

I mean - one after another. What a scholarly rundown of the 40.
23, 24, 25, 26 yep almost to 40.
What a powerhouse Duhv is.

AWESOOOOOOME !
Considering that every city in the world that had any sort of stop killing black people rally, right after George Floyd's murder, was burnt to the ground during a wholesale slaughter of all innocent lambs....I would have thought the number would been bigger.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Man - Duhv is really impressing me here with her exposé.

I mean - one after another. What a scholarly rundown of the 40.
23, 24, 25, 26 yep almost to 40.
What a powerhouse Duhv is.

AWESOOOOOOME !
Considering that every city in the world that had any sort of stop killing black people rally, right after George Floyd's murder, was burnt to the ground during a wholesale slaughter of all innocent lambs....I would have thought the number would been bigger.
She doesn't have to stop at 40, of course.
New alternative FAKTz are being invented every day.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here, Duhv will be detailing each of the 40 murders committed by BLM.
.She will give date, place, full circumstance, arrests, convictions etc.

No helping - she has to do this on her own while fully supporting each with credible sourcing. (my friend on FB said...doesn't count)
let's see if you can count as well as you can suck dick and admit admin wants cock

lol