The biden economy is in shambles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyone else see that weak as hell jobs report and remember when the labor market was strong under Trump?

Not that any of the liberal douchebags living on handouts around here care tho

what a failure Libs are

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ankle?

mind you. Did I not say liberal douches leeching their parasitical existence off taxpayers wouldn’t care?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone else see that weak as hell jobs report and remember when the labor market was strong under Trump?

Not that any of the liberal douchebags living on handouts around here care tho

what a failure Libs are

Biden lacks or has no transition plan.

ie - moving away from fossil fuels - OK - but it has to be done gradually with attainable targets

Shutting down the pipeline industry so abruptly was a mistake.

Should have completed the Keystone XL and then placed a maritorium on all future pipeline construction.

So...jobs would have still be in place, but then satisfy his own party base to go Green.

anyways, that was just one mistake.

Listening too much to the progressive wing of his party.

Unless the economy does a U turn, Can't see how his congressional majority will last beyond 2022.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Everyone SHOULD be crying. That's the thing. Biden could nuke the country and I think leftists would be on here going "awww loser babbis need a tissue?"

He could just turn us over to the CCP and Constitution could be tossed and the lefties on here would be calling us "pwnt loser babbis" and calling everyone upset about it "Trumptards".

Our goals are definately not the same. We want a strong and healthy prosperous country. I think you guys just want us gone and have a one party socailist 3rd world.

So yeah we would like a tissue over the countries economy. Preferably before they cost 100 bucks a box. Thanks. And congrats on this "win" for team blue, I guess.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Everyone SHOULD be crying. That's the thing. Biden could nuke the country and I think leftists would be on here going "awww loser babbis need a tissue?"

He could just turn us over to the CCP and Constitution could be tossed and the lefties on here would be calling us "pwnt loser babbis" and calling everyone upset about it "Trumptards".

Our goals are definately not the same. We want a strong and healthy prosperous country. I think you guys just want us gone and have a one party socailist 3rd world.

So yeah we would like a tissue over the countries economy. Preferably before they cost 100 bucks a box. Thanks. And congrats on this "win" for team blue, I guess.

Cretinous vermin filth like Levon who leech their existence off the tax dollars of Productive Americans will never care unless it is the free handout money they soak like parasitical sponges being altered in any downward fashion.

These rodents care only for themselves and America will be a better place when each and every one of them finally kicks the bucket and frees the SSDI roll of their loathsome existence.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We went out for lunch yesterday and then went grocery shopping. On the way home I filled up my car's gas tank. For lunch we went to a local sandwich shop the boys like, nothing fancy, all the prices are up, way up. A sandwich, drink, and chips was like $15 a person plus tax. In the grocery store Biden-flation was every where with prices sharply up on just about everything. Don't even get me started on the price of gas.

The jobs report last Friday was terrible too; less than half of what was projected. We are in stag-flation, folks. Just like under Jimmy Carter in the 1970's.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There will always be ups and downs in any countries economies. No back up is plain dumb.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There will always be ups and downs in any countries economies. No back up is plain dumb.

Sure, there are always ups and downs, but bad policies can and should still be called out. The democrats control everything and their bad policies were definitely major factors in our current stagnant economy with high inflation. Highest in half a century almost. You'd have to go back to Jimmy Carter to see stagflation like this and Dems controlled everything back then too.

It turns out keeping the economy shut down far longer than necessary, printing way to much money, and paying people not to work... Are all bad policies. Yet dems fought for all of these and now they need to own the disaster they caused.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all a mater of opinion. Forever and ever. What’s the weather like in San Diego today?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
jobs report last Friday was terrible too; less than half of what was projected. We are in stag-flation, folks. Just like under Jimmy Carter in the 1970's.

If you placed an inflation/economics graph from the 1970s and superimposed it on the 2020s decade, that's probably what the remainder of this decade will be like.

Gr-Inf-71-89.jpg

Stagflation coupled with double dip recessions coming in the next 10 years culminating in double digit inflation & interest rates & finally a crash with a massive recession by 2030 just like 1980-83.

A shitty stock market with poor returns that went nowhere too. High unemployment too.

The US a demoralized nation following a long war like Vietnam. Today it's Afghanistan.

That's what the 1970s was like.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well Liberals cheated the guy trying to stop all that out of a second term in office and propped in a fucking cantaloupe instead

but of course, despite all the facts saying otherwise, the dumb ass libs will blame anyone but their own douchebags who are actually responsible

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fine as always. There is more to life than weather though.

Great. I love San Diego. Just don’t have much more to think about. Weather, wind the ocean. Worrying about money is secondary

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well Liberals cheated the guy trying to stop all that out of a second term in office and propped in a fucking cantaloupe instead

but of course, despite all the facts saying otherwise, the dumb ass libs will blame anyone but their own douchebags who are actually responsible

Should be interesting to see who the party leaders will be

I don't think it will be Biden for the Democrats.

Republicans it's hard to say

Trump appears to have rivals who could edge him out for the nomination.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Should be interesting to see who the party leaders will be

I don't think it will be Biden for the Democrats.

Republicans it's hard to say

Trump appears to have rivals who could edge him out for the nomination.

I hope they do edge Trump out.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fine as always. There is more to life than weather though.

Great. I love San Diego. Just don’t have much more to think about. Weather, wind the ocean. Worrying about money is secondary

So you don't even think it is valuable to want a government with good economic policies?

Yes I do, at the same time, I think there needs to be environmental safeguards, unlike the free for all during Trump administration

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was never a free for all under Trump. Reducing 7 million pages of overbearing regulations down to just 6 million pages doesn't equal no regulation. Frankly, it sounds like you are flailing about to try to make the horrible economic mess Democrats made disappear.

I don't think Americans will be forgetting it any time soon especially since they are earning less yet costs for everything are skyrocketing.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does California still allow child predators like seamajor to roam free?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, and I got my new property tax bill this month (the rentals all have a mortgage so I just have the mortgage company handle those and roll it into the balance but my primary residence is free and clear so I have to pay that one). It went up almost $1000 compared to last year.

I am getting tired of paying this shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, and I got my new property tax bill this month (the rentals all have a mortgage so I just have the mortgage company handle those and roll it into the balance but my primary residence is free and clear so I have to pay that one). It went up almost $1000 compared to last year.

I am getting tired of paying this shit.

There was never a free for all under Trump. Reducing 7 million pages of overbearing regulations down to just 6 million pages doesn't equal no regulation. Frankly, it sounds like you are flailing about to try to make the horrible economic mess Democrats made disappear.

I don't think Americans will be forgetting it any time soon especially since they are earning less yet costs for everything are skyrocketing.

Its was a free for all. In reality the market never really recovered, after fatso failed to do anything about the virus. He could have been a real hero. He instead fucked up big time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems suck at everything. Even the airlines have to cancel thousands of flights a day which were sold out (over sold really) because there is a shortage of air traffic controllers. Dems suck at everything. Whenever they get power to put their bad ideas into effect they drive off a cliff.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!