The CIA: Grifter in Chief Trump can't be trusted

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WASHINGTON — When David Priess was a CIA officer, he traveled to Houston, he recalls, to brief former President George H.W. Bush on classified developments in the Middle East.

It was part of a long tradition of former presidents being consulted about, and granted access to, some of the nation's secrets.

Priess and other former intelligence officials say Joe Biden would be wise not to let that tradition continue in the case of Donald Trump.

They argue soon-to-be-former President Trump already poses a danger because of the secrets he currently possesses, and they say it would be foolish to trust him with more sensitive information. With Trump's real estate empire under financial pressure and his brand suffering, they worry he will see American secrets as a profit center.

"This is not something that one could have ever imagined with other presidents, but it's easy to imagine with this one," said Jack Goldsmith, who worked as a senior Justice Department official in the George W. Bush administration.

"He's shown as president that he doesn't take secret-keeping terribly seriously," Goldsmith said in an interview. "He has a known tendency to disrespect rules related to national security. And he has a known tendency to like to sell things that are valuable to him."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN [FOR PROFITEERS]

Reactions: Q

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Won't it be hard for him to operate a secret information brokerage from a cell at a Level Six federal lockup, with no cell phone and his tongue amputated?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, yeah. But I'm worried his acolytes will start a Go Fund Me and he'll manage to make bail.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Won't it be hard for him to operate a secret information brokerage from a cell at a Level Six federal lockup, with no cell phone and his tongue amputated?
I would think so, despite Trumps yuuge talent for attention whoring, he really is pretty thick.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DWReJYf.gif

Is another thread necessary you fuckin spoons

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
New topic, new thread. This one is about the fact that Trump could try to sell state secrets for profit, cuz he's broke and he's a faithless huckster. That's called treason.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
New topic, new thread. This one is about the fact that Trump could try to sell state secrets for profit. That's called treason.
Put it in the fucking Biden/Trump thread you imbecile!

No. This is a different topic. Read it and weep, you Trumpecile.
Who gives an actual fuck? Just lump them all in one basket. It’s getting tired...

There, there, Trumpecile. Just don't open this thread again, and you'll be fine.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
New topic, new thread. This one is about the fact that Trump could try to sell state secrets for profit. That's called treason.
Put it in the fucking Biden/Trump thread you imbecile!

No. This is a different topic. Read it and weep, you Trumpecile.
WYi4muK.jpg

It's not a different topic at all, one is beginning to think you have an agenda to swamp thee board with biles... Stop it or I'll super duper merge...
Take a break in the image section woman!

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
DWReJYf.gif

That's what people with low IQ's do.. They run around in circles making multiple threads about the same BS.
How are completely different subjects the same BS, is this how you deal with all the fuck ups of the Trump regime, just sort of put it out of mind, and act like it isn't really happening right in front of you?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
DWReJYf.gif

That's what people with low IQ's do.. They run around in circles making multiple threads about the same BS.
How are completely different subjects the same BS, is this how you deal with all the fuck ups of the Trump regime, just sort of put it out of mind, and act like it isn't really happening right in front of you?
zSCYYnU.gif

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
DWReJYf.gif

Well there you go my little gay friend start a thread called and these are your words... "All the fuck ups of the Trump regime" and put all your BS in there.

There was that so hard? Probably is for you low IQ idiots.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Theres 13 political threads in the first two pages of general discussion, I usually only use the whiny liberals thread to post my politics, I certainly don't make a new thread for everything that might be slightly different... It becomes so boring to see thread after thread of politics no matter which side it is doing them...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Theres 13 political threads in the first two pages of general discussion, I usually only use the whiny liberals thread to post my politics, I certainly don't make a new thread for everything that might be slightly different... It becomes so boring to see thread after thread of politics no matter which side it is doing them...
Eskimos have more words for snow than we do on english, since it is relevant for them to make a distinction.
The same applies here.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DWReJYf.gif

If we put everything he does into one long thread, it makes it easier for them to pretend Trump only ever did one bad or stupid thing. It's an optical illusion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DWReJYf.gif

Fucking hell...all you leftards are completely jaded.
Eskimos have more words for snow than we do on english, since it is relevant for them to make a distinction.
The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

If we put everything he does into one long thread, it makes it easier for them to pretend Trump only ever did one bad or stupid thing. It's an optical illusion.
You’re right, you do have an average IQ. From this day forth, the both of you shall be called Wort and Bleed. That is all for now.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DWReJYf.gif

The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

You’re right, you do have an average IQ. From this day forth, the both of you shall be called Wort and Bleed. That is all for now.

Going to your safe space?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, everyone has to think like you?

You're just embarrassed by Trump, and you don't want anyone else to enjoy the profound stupidity of this guy. He does something new and more stupid every single day. So, you want to stick your head in the sand. That doesn't mean everyone else does.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DWReJYf.gif

The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

You’re a boring cunt and so is your sidekick. A simple suggestion was asked of you, but you’re too fucking dumb to register even that. I don’t think that the two of you will be here too much longer. And good riddance at that. Watch this space...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DWReJYf.gif

The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

You’re a boring cunt and so is your sidekick. A simple suggestion was asked of you, but you’re too fucking dumb to register even that. I don’t think that the two of you will be here too much longer. And good riddance at that. Watch this space...

No. You're just trying to derail my thread. Not one of you has managed to comment on the fact that people are worried Trump might try to sell state secrets. If you had an ounce of intelligence, you might be interested in discussing that fact.

A threat to merge my thread is not "a simple suggestion." Neither is calling me a cunt or threatening to ban me. Sorry you're such a damn pussy you can't handle having people who disagree with you around. Sorry I ever donated to this site.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DWReJYf.gif

The same applies here.
DWReJYf.gif

No. You're just trying to derail my thread. Not one of you has managed to comment on the fact that people are worried Trump might try to sell state secrets. If you had an ounce of intelligence, you might be interested in discussing that fact.

A threat to merge my thread is not "a simple suggestion." Neither is calling me a cunt or threatening to ban me. Sorry you're such a damn pussy you can't handle having people who disagree with you around. Sorry I ever donated to this site.
Too bong didn’t weed. I don’t give a fuck about your shiiite thread. A suggestion was made by Shampain, the moderator, to desist spamming your toxic slant on the American election and you’ve ignored him. Failing that request, the next step is to merge your painful boring-as-fuck threads into the Biden/Trump thread as of tomorrow.
As far as I’m concerned you and your doofus sidekick need a spell in meltdown to re-evaluate your actual worth here at Bastard Factory. You surely aren’t the fucking attraction!