The Dovzo Manifesto

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Bahahaha yeah sure, Poof. In sure you had another secret house you just didnt tell me about because it was part of your MASTER troll.
I did.

Sucks that’s the truth of the matter and more then enough proof that you were nothing but a notch off the bucket list for fantastic content.

I mean seriously, who the fuck is going to show some nutjob off the internet exactly where they lived? You, stupid, are a nutjob. You got nothing out the deal but dick. That should have been enough but you wanted more and no offense, you aren’t worth it or the effort. You, dumbass, we’re married. And considering how deranged you are lord knows there’s no way anything remotely not mental was dumb enough to marry you and there was no way in hell I was showing you where my kids sleep.

Let this sink in slow inside that narcissistic brain of yours- you were trolled. By me and my ex. She thought you were pathetic btw and did me a solid. When you called her, she was texting me. Da fuk you thought you could manipulate the mother of my kids. (Giggles)

Dovzo the Stupid said:
First it was you fixed it up and cleaned it. Then it was you moved. Now it's you never lived there and were just trolling me :LOL3:
I did fix the place up. I did move out everything. Since you like to google, go check all the certifications I had to get for all the work done. I’m almost positive they are online. You, stupid, didn’t see any of the signs because you were too much into me. Remember the first meet up and I said I was a ten minute walk away from it?

Whoops

Wait, didn’t you bring up the whole no bedsheets all the time? When nobody was even sleeping on those beds until you got an itch in your pants?

Whoops

Dovzo, you are an idiot.

Dovzo the evicted said:
*****Longish Post Alert about the eVicShIoNs*****

And yeah yeah you keep talking about "evictions" that never even happened as if you do not have a record of actual evictions.
Sure I do.

When I was like 22. (Snickers)

You were what? A middle aged woman with kids who was driving two states over to get fucked instead of handling her own responsibilities.

See, stupid, that’s the difference. If the roles were reversed no offense, I wouldn’t be on message boards playing victim I’d be busting my ass to get my shit in order. So let’s not try and say your situation is similar to the evictions I got over 20 years ago.

That’s just stupid.

Deadbeat Dovzo said:
There was no eviction, we paid off the lease and moved.

This is a lie and everyone knows it. You don’t get kicked out of a home if you pay your rent.

1. The first eviction wasn’t paid off by you, it was a handout after you were ordered to leave. If you had a five day notice, you got evicted. And that you did. Wasn’t I there when that shit was posted on your front door? (Snickers) Of course you paid it off, you owed the fucking money.

2. The second eviction you still owe money to some rental office. This mysterious eviction happened one year later and if anybody wants proof you know how to get it.She says she never was evicted but a rental company just evicted her for some strange reason. Now, Dovzo here lies, I really don’t think some leasing company is going to risk their integrity and stature to witch hunt some crazy woman, but that’s just me.

Dovzo The Liar said:
how is that any of your fucking business either way?

Oh, probably like getting my ex wife involved in something she had nothing to do with?

See, that was fatal attraction type shit. That scene when Glenn Close was sitting there chatting with Micheal Douglas wife when he gets home? Same fucking thing in the internet age.

Dear readers, put yourself in my shoes;

If you have a fling with a skank, and that skank starts calling your ex’s trying to manipulate sympathy from them, how would you feel?

Answer- Like Micheal Douglas in fatal attraction.

I had to pay to have security installed at my ex wife’s house because of you, stupid.

I mean… I don’t drive, right? If putting your address on a box was that hard, you could have;

A) used your old address
B) used the police station’s address because you did indeed call the cops over a video game and even they said you were a loon.
C) put no address and shipped it with a tracking number.

If I recall, a fucking tracking number was like pulling teeth. I get shit shipped every day without a return address, the USPS isn’t stupid like you.

Dovzo The Victim said:
So basically you either tried cyber stalking me on the internet long after I made it clear I wanted nothing to do with you in real life whatsoever and found some record of that one eviction and you're an intrusive idiot and then lied and claimed one of my "friends" told you this(because it never happened so I certainly was not telling anyone it was) or you made the entire thing up. Its fucking stupid.

Yes, one of your friends slid into my DM’s. I thought it was funny. If other ppl were looking you up deal with them, not me. I found the humor in a old ass woman who can’t keep a roof over her kids heads talking all this jibberish about yours truly being some horrible father when my kids have always had a roof over their heads.

Cope

Me First Dovzo said:
And btw, one of your "friends" who was disturbed by your ranting on your forum about how you were trying to track down information on me and posting about it SHOWED it to me.
That shit was posted in a forum that wasn’t walled. Anybody could have seen it. Again, nobody was tracking down your information, that’s the truth, but in your feeble mind I’m positive whatever voices you hear in your head have more bearing.

See, you cyber stalked my ex because I didn’t tell you anything about her. You even admitted to it.

How did you get her address if I didn’t give it to you? Hmmm?

And like I said, if somebody DM’d me with a title “you wanna see something funny?”, deal with them, not me, creeper.

Dovzo Flailing said:
And you are such a fucking idiot you are claiming that I got evicted during a period in my state where no one could get evicted. There was an eviction block in place. So explain how I managed to get evicted during that time? When there was eviction protection? How did that happen, dumb ass? You had people genuinely concerned and reaching out to me to see if I was okay, ffs.
If memory serves me the day the eviction protection expired you got served papers. Like, they didn’t even wait a day to drop that shit on your front door.

See, you are so irrelevant I don’t even remember your name, but that’s truth.

And ppl know it’s the truth.(closes eyes and grins)

Dovzo is stupid mad said:
Yeah let's go tell people a family is being evicted during a time where TONS of people were struggling horribly from Covid measures losing jobs and income. I ended up just showing a few people that Michigan wasnt even allowing evictions because they were so concerned.

How fucking TONE DEAF. Could it be more obvious that Pooftard is NOT part of the working class? To go online thinking a family getting evicted during government pandemic measures is some big embarrassing event instead of a tragic one? Smdh!
No, it means go out and get a job and don’t be a deadbeat.

You would think the way you are crying that the world just stopped during the pandemic.

It didn’t.

Are you trying to say in Michigan everything just stopped and you had to hunt and fish for food and make campfires or something? Because last time I checked, I was still employed during the pandemic just like everyone else and was getting a paycheck. You took advantage of the system like a lazy fool. You deserved it, no offense. During a pandemic, you spent more time on message boards then going out and being responsible.

Srsly, how does that feel?

Sovzo The Saint said:
And I'm not a single bit embarrassed about MY trailor or the fact that I'm taking care of my mother. IM not the materialistic one who feels the need to lie about myself on the internet because I hate my real life.
You shouldn’t be embarrassed, because that’s all you have. How old are you? If you haven’t owned that shit now mentally that you are a narcissistic nutjob with nothing you would be better off getting back on smack.

As for your mothers trailer that’s somehow magically yours? Yay you? Is it sitting on cinder blocks or sand bags?

Dovzo The Hypocrite said:
This is that narcissism again where Scrotini views other people as extensions of himself who all like and want the same things he does.
Says the person who tried to put me on the same page with her about evictions?

Whoops

Dovzo Teh Stupid…again said:
Like how he spins the van thing. I definately didnt want to pay anymore of that fucking lease and I was completely prepared to just go ahead and get evicted. Not even kidding. Both my husband and I were in total "fuck this " mode and were having a sort of stand off over the lease.

“Fuck this” mode when your young is one thing.

“Fuck this” mode when you are on old broad with kids is another.

Do you not understand this, stupid?

Dovzo the Dreamer said:
I have said SO MANY times that I would love to do a school bus conversion or the van conversions. THAT is what I was talking about living in my van.

Sure, I got an invitation to come live in a school bus conversion with three kids.

Stupid, you already admitted on these forums how you were going to live in a van with your kids and blow up abortion clinics. Now you are trying to rewrite, or better yet, backtrack the shit you said previously.

Who you trying to impress when nobody cares?

Angry Dovzo said:
Scrotini is the most shallow and materialistic poor person I have ever met in my life. He is completely miserable with it and instead of making the best of what he DOES have, he has no humility, no gratitude, no real depth or imagination and tries to be what he thinks OTHER people admire and look up to. So he thinks EVERYONE is the same. He doesnt take care of what he HAS. He just pretends to have things he doesnt.

If you feel that way, great.

You got played.
I didn’t spend a dime.
I got my switch back
I got to see Michigan on more then one occasion
I beat it up

I’m like a fucking rap song thru all that.

No srsly, like snoop dogg type shit. Don’t give no hoes money, hit it and quit it.

Hold on, I got bars

Doveys a hoe
I gave her no doe
I was booking bus routes
While she was licking my assho

Word

Trailer park Dovzo said:
I love this trailor and working on it and as far as money? The money I spent on THIS place last year is more than I spent on the cats. I'm no where NEAR where I want to be in the process but we are doing a lot of the work ourselves and I'm using as much repurposed/reclaimed material as I can. And I love that we are doing this.

Just imagine people having the mental and emotional freedom to not be enslaved by some retarded societal expectations to become debt slaves to some bank. And I get to completely customize this giant can to MY taste.
Nobody cares, tho

I refurbished a house. I’m not interested in whatever you do to a double wide. Because when all is said and done, it’s still a shitty trailer that one strong gust of wind can make top over. The shits held together with rivet’s.

Daydream Dovzo said:
WHY scrap it and then go take out a mortgage on another house? Why do that? To look a certain way to other people? Nah. Not interested.
You shouldn’t be. Ain’t no bank gonna give you a loan with two evictions without a co-sign.

You are a grown ass woman who can’t get a loan that isn’t attached to a paycheck and a high interest rate.

Whoops

Dovzo being dumb pt 30 said:
Dont worry about what my husband makes. That's no one business either. We know you couldnt even get your own kids Switch out of pawn and we made enough to get that handled. And he makes more than double than what he was making back then due to Covid. He was promoted, had a few raises and a few retention bonuses. We have done very well during this pandemic.
Dovzo- it’s nobody’s business

Dovzo= proceeds to tell everyone her business…

Dovzo tearing up said:
Which isnt important at all as far as this forum but I'm sure it really bothers your shallow and insecure ass who thinks money is a sign of a human worth rather than just a resource. We are not wasteful materialistic people and I'm proud of that. Alien concept I'm sure.
No, I busted my ass so my kids and my family can have everything they want, no matter what the price is.

But this is rich coming from you since Biggie stepladder bleats on about houses and cars.

Whoops
Pwnd Dovzo said:
Enjoy hating your life :D
No yuo

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
FAR FAR FAR TL/DR

The saddest drunk post of by far the worst psycho, retard stalker these boards have ever witnessed.

Dove. You dodged a bullet there hunny. You came pretty close to being a victim of a modern age occult serial killer who, to this day attempts to sodomise you with syllables and victimise you with verse whilst all the time wanking with words.

Now purleeze post him his penis back and let's have an end to this tawdry matter eh?

Let me condense this choad and slim down the sermon to something more bitesize and less likely to cause inflammatory indegestion of the lower intestine.

What this bitch boils down to is merely a

disguised as a New Gospel for the ADD generation.

This post is also available in a three volume hardback edition. Part of the 'Menstruation Cycle of Pooferisms and other nonsensicle diatribe' at the pre sale price of 40 Guilders at any public convenience in your neighbourhood.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Poofter: Now that you’ve got all that off your chest, forget about Dove once and for all and get on with your life. This has been our forum (Bastards 1.0) for years, and your repetitive and tiresome drama is doing you no favours. Grow the fuck up for once!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
@Poofter: Now that you’ve got all that off your chest, forget about Dove once and for all and get on with your life. This has been our forum (Bastards 1.0) for years, and your repetitive and tiresome drama is doing you no favours. Grow the fuck up for once!
Hey stupid, it’s not your forum.

You have no say in anything that gets posted here nor do you have any pull to do anything about it.

Cope

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
who the fuck werdz that much :LOL3:
actually thinking anybody cares
Look at the post that was quoted.

More then what I wrote.

And no offense, nobody told you to read it. It’s more then a couple sentences.

I know, I know, low attention spans and shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
JFC :LOL3:

I'd say trophy thread if this was a normal person and not someone whose existence I've owned(whether I wanted it or not) for the past thread years.

It's not a trophy thread it's like a....a predictable thread lol.

Gotdamn. I scrolled past this in my actual trophy thread.

Yes yes Poofer I'm sure you had a separate house under some super secret alias and everything I saw was part of your MASTER TROLL. I hear you :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey stupid, it’s not your forum.

You have no say in anything that gets posted here nor do you have any pull to do anything about it.

Cope
It's you that needs to cope, what with your dysfunctional angstagraphs and constant whining thinking you'll win something...

Oh and stop stealing Bastard Factory lingo gamer gramps...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are all supposed to read all that, believe all that, take his side and LAUGH ME OFF THE FORUM.

That's been the fantasy and goal he has had for the past 3 fucking years. That's why all this stuff is on the boards to begin with.

He cant post comfortably on any board that I'm posting on lmao

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wait... another Dove trophy melty out of Melty De LotsnLots ?

outstanding work dove :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You are all supposed to read all that, believe all that, take his side and LAUGH ME OFF THE FORUM.

That's been the fantasy and goal he has had for the past 3 fucking years. That's why all this stuff is on the boards to begin with.

He cant post comfortably on any board that I'm posting on lmao
I didn't read it

Should I have?

lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'd say trophy thread if this was a normal person and not someone whose existence I've owned(whether I wanted it or not) for the past thread years.

Yes yes Poofer I'm sure you had a separate house under some super secret alias and everything I saw was part of your MASTER TROLL. I hear you :LOL3:
no way!!!

The desperation and delusions have reach that level?

God I sure do love the internet when you get to watch shit like this play out in real time :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

His newest claim?

He had me meet him at a fake house that he didnt actually live in because he didnt want me in his real life at all and he was trolling me.

He has a real house that he owns elsewhere that he just didnt want me to know about.

Yeah..... this is what he is going with :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

His newest claim?

He had me meet him at a fake house that he didnt actually live in because he didnt want me in his real life at all and he was trolling me.

He has a real house that he owns elsewhere that he just didnt want me to know about.

Yeah..... this is what he is going with :LOL3:
lol-bust-out-laughing.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

no way!!!

The desperation and delusions have reach that level?

God I sure do love the internet when you get to watch shit like this play out in real time :LOL3:

It's like a movie plot.

He was really some undercover wealthy guy pretending to live as a poor slob for purpose of trolling ME.

I guess I'm supposed to believe this and feel oh so bad and like no one wants me. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So the moral of the story is that last year he was cyber stalking me from his secret mansion that he bought from his highly successful 6 figure bartending position at Red Robin.

DAMN I lost out!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So the moral of the story is that last year he was cyber stalking me from his secret mansion that he bought from his highly successful 6 figure bartending position at Red Robin.

DAMN I lost out!
I bet he drives a Bentley too

and not the entry level one either

giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

DAMN I lost out!

giphy.gif

This just makes it all clear finally, I have seen the light how worthless of a human i am because I didnt get to see his secret mansion.

No one wants me in their life at all.

In fact I'm SO completely worthless and unwanted that Poofer went through all this trouble and spent all this time TROLLING me because of it. The only way I'd see my own lack of worth is if Poofer pretended to live in squalor and manipulated me into seeing it. He really played me.

If only I was 24 and wanted. He would have rescued me from my yearly evictions and someone elses trailor and showered me with Victoria's Secret merchandise but no.....I must accept that I'm doomed to be "rachet" and unwanted.

Am I gonna get laughed off the board now as everyone claps? Am I net deaded?

:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

DAMN I lost out!

giphy.gif

This just makes it all clear finally, I have seen the light how worthless of a human i am because I didnt get to see his secret mansion.

In fact I'm SO completely worthless and unwanted that Poofer went through all this trouble and spent all this time TROLLING me because of it. The only way I'd see my own lack of worth is if Poofer pretended to live in squalor and manipulated me into seeing it. He really played me.

If only I was 24 and wanted. He would have rescued me from my yearly evictions and someone elses trailor and showered me with Victoria's Secret merchandise but no.....I must accept that I'm doomed to be "rachet" and unwanted.

Just think, if you had rode the bus with him just a few more times you'd be living in the lap of luxury with access to a full suite of benefits available on Turdnite

you might have even gotten your very own bus pass. If you had just hung on

DopeyWillingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

DAMN I lost out!

giphy.gif

Just think, if you had rode the bus with him just a few more times you'd be living in the lap of luxury with access to a full suite of benefits available on Turdnite

you might have even gotten your very own bus pass. If you had just hung on

DopeyWillingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

How am I ever gonna work through how trolled I was?!

My entire being has just been shattered.

I could have rolled up to Post Malone in an escalade with a 50 year old man with a gold grill... dressed in Victoria's Secret yoga pants with JUICY written across my ass.....living the dream.....but instead I'm stuck being....rachet.

My life is over :(

I'll never be that classy

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ANOTHER Dovey trophy thread already? This seems pretty fucking unnecessary. Are you tards trying to kill her by making her ego swell till it esplodez? :Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofer has a good grill? Shut up lol

No lmao.

Remember on SG when he was bragging he went and got some 9 hundred dollar gold grill and was taking some 24 year old girl to Post Malone? :LOL3:

That could have been ME on his arm if I wasnt so old and dumb and unwanted!

And he called me "rachet" lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dove Is Queen troll

no question about it

And of course, Moi is the King.

we make these turds high on cry :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ANOTHER Dovey trophy thread already? This seems pretty fucking unnecessary. Are you tards trying to kill her by making her ego swell till it esplodez? :Popcorn:

It's not a trophy thread if its Poofer starting it.

What it is is possible evidence for a restraining order. Not really a "trophy thread".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But no one makes more people cry in all out agony like Dovey does

Men, women... doesn't matter, her list of victims is wide and long -- just like Oak's fupa.