The food thread...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post nothing but food, food you love, food you made, food that makes you wetter than an otters pocket... :daFuq:

uqdo9aw.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Classic Sunday lamb roast and veggies... nice!
Thanks, I wanted to do it crispy Moroccan style with cous cous, flatbreads, mint yogurt and a nice salad but ran out of half of the spices...

When I'm feeling extra spirited and there are no open fire restrictions, I like to get out the Cobb oven and slow roast the lamb on the rack and let the drippings fall on the veggies below in the moat...

Cobb-BBQ-interior-2.png

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Classic Sunday lamb roast and veggies... nice!
Thanks, I wanted to do it crispy Moroccan style with cous cous, flatbreads, mint yogurt and a nice salad but ran out of half of the spices...

When I'm feeling extra spirited and there are no open fire restrictions, I like to get out the Cobb oven and slow roast the lamb on the rack and let the drippings fall on the veggies below in the moat...

Cobb-BBQ-interior-2.png
I'm in the UK but I've been smoking food for around 3yrs now... These limeys don't know what they're missing out on... :D

HhhJqFg.jpg

OP
OP
Mr. 5050

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Smoked brisket is really nice but £60 per packer cut over here...

Ribs are one of the best uses for an offset smoker... It's hard to go wrong but mastering that little tug before it comes off the bone took some experimenting...

yMsZV9k.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter