The gay shaming in the gender cult

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The most frustrating part of this cancerous gender pseudoscience from hell is how leftists have turned it into left vs right and have not put any actual thought into it whatsoever.

So as it gets written into legislation that directly impacts women and girls in very harmful ways, it's also sending homosexuals right back into the closet.

The left loves to brag about how they are the champions of rights but all I've seen from them is total disregard of rights. Labels are what they seem to care about exclusively.

Walk the fucking walk. You guys are mindlessly supporting something that is UNDOING rights that women and homosexuals have fought and marched for.

You wont hear it from anyone you've labeled a righty or a Trump supporter. Luckily there is a bunch of homosexuals who do not lean right(at least didnt until recently, since the support of free speech and the gender critical defense of rights is now a right wing position) who have been speaking about it.

How do you guys fail to see how toxic and harmful this is to everyone? It's one thing to accept people living as they want to live. It's another thing to force us ALL to participate. How is redefining "woman" to a feeling or state of mind.....and redefining homosexual to a "homogenderal" equality? We have to later the fabric of reality and redefine ourselves and ignore rapes and assaults because you guys want to be "accepting"?

Stop avoiding this talk. This is very BAD and its gonna continue to be a problem and it's going to get even more toxic and dangerous for women and girls....and homosexuals.

Be willing to take the time to understand this issue and how it truly impacts society.

Women and girls get shamed for reporting assault via "transwoman" and gay men cant even say they like dick without getting labeled transphobic and this is psychotic and toxic bullshit and you guys KNOW it.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone is forced to participate in faggit marriage. As far as I'm concerned, the country can BURN!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everyone is forced to participate in faggit marriage. As far as I'm concerned, the country can BURN!

This is actually far worse.

There wont be faggit marriage, Lok. Because there wont be any distinction between men and women.

Woman and man are being redefined as is sexuality.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

The most frustrating part of this cancerous gender pseudoscience from hell is how leftists have turned it into left vs right and have not put any actual thought into it whatsoever.

So as it gets written into legislation that directly impacts women and girls in very harmful ways, it's also sending homosexuals right back into the closet.

The left loves to brag about how they are the champions of rights but all I've seen from them is total disregard of rights. Labels are what they seem to care about exclusively.

Walk the fucking walk. You guys are mindlessly supporting something that is UNDOING rights that women and homosexuals have fought and marched for.

You wont hear it from anyone you've labeled a righty or a Trump supporter. Luckily there is a bunch of homosexuals who do not lean right(at least didnt until recently, since the support of free speech and the gender critical defense of rights is now a right wing position) who have been speaking about it.

How do you guys fail to see how toxic and harmful this is to everyone? It's one thing to accept people living as they want to live. It's another thing to force us ALL to participate. How is redefining "woman" to a feeling or state of mind.....and redefining homosexual to a "homogenderal" equality? We have to later the fabric of reality and redefine ourselves and ignore rapes and assaults because you guys want to be "accepting"?

Stop avoiding this talk. This is very BAD and its gonna continue to be a problem and it's going to get even more toxic and dangerous for women and girls....and homosexuals.

Be willing to take the time to understand this issue and how it truly impacts society.

Women and girls get shamed for reporting assault via "transwoman" and gay men cant even say they like dick without getting labeled transphobic and this is psychotic and toxic bullshit and you guys KNOW it.

you suck nas cock

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There wont be faggit marriage, Lok. Because there wont be any distinction between men and women.

Yep, and its gonna get worse still!

It's been homosexuals who were in the LGBTQA whatever who have been confronted first with this warped bullshit and they have been pushing back. Theyve been sounding the alarms for a while now. And getting kicked out of the "community" and dealing with tons of hate.

Now it's getting more and more mainstream and it's been written into laws. And those on the left supporting it are completely bias blind because the words "equality" and "acceptance" are involved. They refuse to really analyze this, they wont acknowledge the violence against women and girls occurring because of legislation that allows men to "self identify".

I doubt theyll understand and see the harmful impact its having on gay men and lesbians but it's worth it to post about it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you suck nas cock

He only likes DICK.

I'm an adult human female.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

you suck nas cock

Doubtful. Thats satans job. I saw it on that niggers video.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's been homosexuals who were in the LGBTQA whatever who have been confronted first with this warped bullshit and they have been pushing back. Theyve been sounding the alarms for a while now. And getting kicked out of the "community" and dealing with tons of hate.

Now it's getting more and more mainstream and it's been written into laws. And those on the left supporting it are completely bias blind because the words "equality" and "acceptance" are involved. They refuse to really analyze this, they wont acknowledge the violence against women and girls occurring because of legislation that allows men to "self identify".

I doubt theyll understand and see the harmful impact its having on gay men and lesbians but it's worth it to post about it.
I'm sure it is whatever part of the gay community pushing back. (no pun intended) I sure aint gonna stand with em, ever! Mark my words, you'll never see the faggits make much headway on this. In the end, accepting homosexuality will be our doom!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sure it is whatever part of the gay community pushing back. (no pun intended) I sure aint gonna stand with em, ever! Mark my words, you'll never see the faggits make much headway on this. In the end, accepting homosexuality will be our doom!

If people do not oppose and push back on the gender cult, this country will end up a rapist hell hole where women not only dont have rights....but wont exist in language anymore.

Homosexuals wanting to defend their rights against this is just one part of it.

You dont have to condone homosexuality or stand with them on their rights to agree this toxic and demonic shit is bad and deeply harmful to everyone. All of us....every single one of us is impacted by this. Defending liberties and rights is something gay people should also do....it impacts them as well. Agreeing with homosexuals that 2 plus 2 equals 4 doesnt mean you have to condone their choices.

We have to be forced to redefine ourselves and live lies in order to "validate" these people. And what's happening to kids is monsterous.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

you suck nas cock

He only likes DICK.

admong doesn't know what that is

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

you suck nas cock

He only likes DICK.

admong doesn't know what that is

you suck nigger cock

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao... racist Karen got her heart broken by a black guy last night?

Was he in the Airforce?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Uhg I meant to add into my post to Lokmar Also how the left likes to credit themselves as champions of gay rights.....and they are now helping to destroy those.

Gender cult shit is another form of conversation therapy. As we see to the responses to that gay rapper saying he likes dick.

Gay men cannot say they like dick without the "champions" of gay rights shaming and pushing them right back in the closet.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If people do not oppose and push back on the gender cult, this country will end up a rapist hell hole where women not only dont have rights....but wont exist in language anymore.

You dont have to condone homosexuality or stand with them on their rights to agree this toxic and demonic shit is bad and deeply harmful to everyone. All of us....every single one of us is impacted by this. Defending liberties and rights is something gay people should also do....it impacts them as well. Agreeing with homosexuals that 2 plus 2 equals 4 doesnt mean you have to condone their choices.

We have to be forced to redefine ourselves and live lies in order to "validate" these people. And what's happening to kids is monsterous.
Homosexuality IS toxic demonic shit! I'll be damned if I'll stand with the "Jr" version of it!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Homosexuality IS toxic demonic shit! I'll be damned if I'll stand with the "Jr" version of it!

Think about how this impacts women and girls and stand with women and girls.

If this keeps up there wont even BE homosexual or heterosexual. It will all be how you identify.

It's just amazing to me how fast leftists will not only drop one cause for a new trendy one but how they will support something so total toxic and harmful to the very people they brag about being a voice for.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
30 years ago, I was thinking about how the impact of accepting homosexuality was going to affect normal peoples lives and was ridiculed as a bigot. I've now witnessed religious organizations completely kicked out of the adoption process. I've witnessed gay filth actively seek out straight Christian businesses for the SOLE purpose of shutting them down. I've witnessed traffic shut down because some faggits decided they have to be loud and proud in our faces. I've even witnessed two "married" gay men bring their kids into a local catholic school!!!! WTF, over? How the fuck is THAT even acceptable???? I wont bore you with the multitude of other examples. Ironically, I've always seen more women than men supporting faggotry in the past and now here we are with women feeling the pain from the very degeneracy they coddled for decades!!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if we see women pretending to be men get a handicap so they can compete in mens sports next. Fuck, we already saw as the bar was lowered so women could become cops and green berets.

This society of ours is sooo fucking depraved and fucked up, it aint coming back from the brink.

Having said all of that, I'll support fixing the trannie problem as long as its killing every single one of them. Nothing else will do!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
30 years ago, I was thinking about how the impact of accepting homosexuality was going to affect normal peoples lives and was ridiculed as a bigot. I've now witnessed religious organizations completely kicked out of the adoption process. I've witnessed gay filth actively seek out straight Christian businesses for the SOLE purpose of shutting them down. I've witnessed traffic shut down because some faggits decided they have to be loud and proud in our faces. I've even witnessed two "married" gay men bring their kids into a local catholic school!!!! WTF, over? How the fuck is THAT even acceptable???? I wont bore you with the multitude of other examples. Ironically, I've always seen more women than men supporting faggotry in the past and now here we are with women feeling the pain from the very degeneracy they coddled for decades!!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if we see women pretending to be men get a handicap so they can compete in mens sports next. Fuck, we already saw as the bar was lowered so women could become cops and green berets.

This society of ours is sooo fucking depraved and fucked up, it aint coming back from the brink.

Having said all of that, I'll support fixing the trannie problem as long as its killing every single one of them. Nothing else will do!

Lok I'm not gonna challange your views on homosexuality.....that's not about that. We have had this convo a few times and we know where we agree and where we disagree. You see it as we accepted homosexuality. I see it as beyond homosexuality and into a political cult cancer that has used homosexuality (and race) to gain power.

BUT.....I want you to hear me on this. These "transwomen" are mostly HETRO men. Men with a fetish. Men who are calling themselves lesbians and harrassing lesbians.

People broke off the LGB from the T......because what the fuck does gender identity have to do with same sex attraction?

You see what I'm saying? This isnt even about gay people. They are on the shitty end of it too.

It came in attached to leftwing gayness but it's not about being gay. Many of these trans identified men are STRAIGHT.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I see EXACTLY what you're saying and to a point, I even agree. I'm just not willing to cull out a small part of the bigger problem. IMO, this is the equivalent of cutting out just a section of a cancerous tumor.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh, I see EXACTLY what you're saying and to a point, I even agree. I'm just not willing to cull out a small part of the bigger problem. IMO, this is the equivalent of cutting out just a section of a cancerous tumor.

Dig into it. It's much bigger than you think. This is a very big problem. :/