The Great Outdoors...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love Salmon and Halibut. Got to be fresh tho. Especially the Salmon. Shell fish is another favorite. Clams, Oysters, Abalone, Crab. Grampa used to say. When the tide is out, the table is set.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Got this shot of Seaman and still got it - - - - -

most-epic-photos.png

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
How'd the hunt for porcelain Frisbees go, Sonny?

Did you dispatch any?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seen the first bear of the year this morning.

185196311_3848436158538633_1959734030753037025_n.jpg

Yikes!

Do they come in your yard?

Every year theres a few bears that come into town. Last year Fish & Wildlife trapped two Grizzlies in town and they were taken way out in the mountains and released.

Good grief! Grizzlies are terrifying and those bitches will come right into your house!

Shooting them just pisses them off, too. You need like special bear bullets lol.

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yikes!

Every year theres a few bears that come into town. Last year Fish & Wildlife trapped two Grizzlies in town and they were taken way out in the mountains and released.

Good grief! Grizzlies are terrifying and those bitches will come right into your house!

Shooting them just pisses them off, too. You need like special bear bullets lol.

Ice and I have what is needed to dispatch a bear lol.

My .44 will do it, its what the Alaskan state troopers carry for bear defense. Only theirs is more snub nose.

Reactions: Ice
OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Yikes!

My .44 will do it, its what the Alaskan state troopers carry for bear defense. Only theirs is more snub nose.

I never go into the back country without a firearm. Even if we only go for a picnic there is a gun handy.

Just two weeks ago there was a guy killed by a grizz just west of Calgary.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yikes!

I never go into the back country without a firearm. Even if we only go for a picnic there is a gun handy.

Just two weeks ago there was a guy killed by a grizz just west of Calgary.

Same here. My dad's main motto was "cause ya never know".

I believe it! They coming out of hibernation up there, they hungry!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
We eradicated bears, Lynx and wolves in Scotland which makes me fight emotions about it... We're tiny and would meet them every time we went out, shame really =(

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shoulda took a pickaxe with you. Get out there on the ice and break that shit up. I guess you could go out there and shoot the ice with your gun but that seems somewhat dangerous. In a couple days or a week, you’ll have good fishing.
:Disagree: