Horror Movie Thread

ahtaC yddaM

If you liked 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later, this one is like the last part of a trilogy.

Although I liked this movie I completely disagree with the 28 day/weeks later.

In other news, they are allegedly starting a 28 hours or 28 months later as of a few weeks ago...

OP
OP

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
seen a creepy lil gem The House Where Hell Froze Over the other night...from the 70's. Interesting early take on the brother sister killer duo.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Trevor made me Scream last night.
Did he visit the dump instead of the playground ?
bad-haircut-bad-face-50999.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
When the fuck are you kids gonna grow up? Jesus.

POSSESSION

Bitch won Best Actress award at Cannes for her performance in that all-time great back in 1981. It's technically a horror film but it's something much worse. At its core, it's about the unraveling disintegration of a marriage where no punches are pulled. Sam Niell actually slaps and throws his cheating wife around for real, which may have helped her win that award.

Possession (1981) scores impressively wherever you check - it gets a 7.4/10 at IMDb, for starters:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

72 on metacritic.

It got chopped in half by our censors, so you gotta make sure you DL the real version. Here you go, faggots:

Your first viewing will leave you confused and blown away. It doesn't explain anything and expects the viewers to manage to make sense out of it all - you won't be able to. So watch it again, and again.

Side note: that scene I posted above is exactly what the iconic legend Glenn Danzig styled his stage actions from, frame-for-frame. He also made a song called Possession on his first Danzig album - Danzig. It's his favorite movie, and certainly in my top five...

SSS
- Go to Hell.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
terrifier.jpg

This movie intentionally takes what it considers the best characters and themes from the best 80s slasher films, rolls 'em all up, and lets the viewers light this joint. I won't go on and on about it, but I'll say it has the single best/worst death scene ever imagined. Especially if you hate women as much as Sharona's ex-husband does now.

"nuh...noooo...not like tha...not like thaaaaat!!!"

I've seen grotesque death IRL, all over the 'net, in most of my wet dreams, but nothing as literally horrifying as That Murder.

Alright, so what's the worst death I've seen IRL? Wheyl! Driving back to Austin from San Marcos, I-35 was stuck at a standstill. My day had already started shitty after drinking too much coffee and needing to shit - bad. I only shit at home. So what lame road construction was holding everything up?

I understood well when I finally got there. Two cars wrecked up bad, all sorts of different sirens and noises blasting. Whatevuuuuur, MOVE GODDAMMIT! Then I saw it. There was a tarp thrown over a body. I knew it wasn't just misplaced or blown off an ambulance by the wind because a foot was sticking out from underneath. A small child's foot, callous free.

I promised myself that I'd never go nuts on another stalled highway as I sat in my car staring at the foot forever, like everyone before me did, and were still doing...

SSS
- Heart checked - passed.

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

FROM BEYOND

From Beyond was an official Nominee for Best Horror Film at:
Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films (1986)

And rightly so. It's not like other horror movies. It's about two good scientists (one of them is a cruel dom and whipe and beats whores in his house where the experiments are going on. What they discover is that there is another world around us at all times, but were separated from seeing each other - both sides.

They use a quacky machine to open their Third Eye, the pineal glad which lets them see the vile creatures that float or swim around us at all times, and those fuckers are really mean. All hell breaks loose and the main scientist dies, but returns to our world, though not like he was. He looked and sounded like his crazy self but his flesh is another story.

A group comes into his house, housing that wacky contraption. It does all sortsa shit to them including making the female strip down and put on the "sexy" outfits from the dom's closet and would suck every dick from this forum. I'd go first, of course. The movie doesn't look back and gets weirder and more horrifying (if that's the right word) until it ends. I recommend it...

SSS
- Trying to post horror films you may not have heard of.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I have enough bad dreams already - - - - - -

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s hard to find good horror these days, a lot of it’s comedy really. I enjoy Rob Zombies horror instalments such as:

images

Lol 3 From Hell was just beyond unessesary. I wondered WTF he was thinking resurrecting them from that epic death just to make the same movie again lol.

I realize this is horror fan heresy......but I think Rob Zombie films were just okay. They were not bad. It was an entertaining spin on TCM.....that got pretty repetitious. Jmo.

His version of Halloween was awesome though.

The trailer is cheesy as all fuck lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I should make a separate thread about movies with the SJW narratives embedded with the intent to groom the masses.

There are A LOT. It's been wildly insidious.

Poor Blackman.. his actions are justified then..

Remember them making this same Bio for Freddy..

Like Joker to I suppose..

Ive rooted for the bad guy since I was a youngster now SJW feels has to ruin that..

Id hoped eventaully theyd choke on all their backward rhetoric designed to destroy the fabric of the all in all..

Maybe work on the woke instead of culling the sheep..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Try this one out

i enjoyed that...

you most likely seen most i know i have... but this is a decent site for lesser known horrors and stuff from other genres that are fucked up

ya sen most of those, I search Directors then find the crazy movie lists before they get taken down

this site is amazing huge movie database even tries to locate them online