Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Reminds me of this...
0vc27Om.gif
That ass! :facepalm:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Worse than the ultra-thin ideal, because the Kardashian look usually requires plastic surgery.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Why do they all want giant asses? They are comical (to be laughed at) at best, and just plain ugly at worst.
Does it all start with Sarah Barttman? - which I do not mean to make lite of since it was horrible exploitation of a woman with a medical condition. But why has pop-culture embraced it?

170px-Baartman.jpg

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's grotesque...

My mind boggles how young women want to disfigure their bodies in fat and so young.

It's a mental illness.

I have to reluctantly but fully agree with you. It's bonkers.

We can disagree about most things but wtf is that intentional obesity shit? Most of these flabby girls are in their teens or twenties and haven't even kicked out a single child.

What happens to their disfigured physique after?

They turn butterball...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Worse than the ultra-thin ideal, because the Kardashian look usually requires plastic surgery.

Why do they all want giant asses? They are comical (to be laughed at) at best, and just plain ugly at worst.

I'll never get it.
Perhaps ask Cuntess. It's ghetto-cool. I don't understand why white women are disfiguring themselves to realize a low class pop-culture ideal. Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Please see late edit above.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll never get it.
Perhaps ask Cuntess. It's ghetto-cool. I don't understand why white women are disfiguring themselves to realize a low class pop-culture ideal. Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Yeah, we need Culo Contentas input here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll never get it.

Why with the race thing? Need I mention wigs or a whole list of other things? I don't see why you had to try and bring the same stuff that everybody is tired of into this thread? Just leave it out...

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I'll never get it.

Why with the race thing? Need I mention wigs or a whole list of other things? I don't see why you had to try and bring the same stuff that everybody is tired of into this thread? Just leave it out...
Sorry, man - I'll leave off.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll never get it.

It would just be nice to have some threads devoid of that stuff... =/

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I'll never get it.

...although I think in context it is totally appropriate and unavoidable.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'll never get it.

...although I think in context it is totally appropriate and unavoidable.
Well, all the races have people with big asses so I don't agree...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Any guy worth his salt and looking for a wife does NOT look towards chubby disformed chicks. Once that gets impregnated, your child has a world of issues/problems.

These fat arsed and fat thigh chicks are mentally ill.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Any guy worth his salt and looking for a wife does NOT look towards chubby disformed chicks. Once that gets impregnated, your child has a world of issues/problems.

These fat arsed and fat thigh chicks are mentally ill.
I like mine thin-ish with a pretty face, tits and ass might be an added bonus but definitely not essential... Growing older personality matters a lot too and I can't see women that obsessed with their looks as having a nice one...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Does it all start with Sarah Barttman? - which I do not mean to make lite of since it was horrible exploitation of a woman with a medical condition. But why has pop-culture embraced it?

170px-Baartman.jpg

Mainstream pop culture has pushed it for years.

It makes money.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Odison at the other site attacked me for finding morbidly obese pics of women disgusting.

Apparently, it's a dick size issue according to him.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Reminds me of this...
0vc27Om.gif
That ass! :facepalm:

She can't sit down, can she? But seriousy, that's not real. Her ass is all out of focus.
It's very real, I cannot remember where I clipped this from but there was a story attached to it... The surgeon needs shot but to be fair we don't know if she was advised against this yet insisted she wanted an extreme ass haha!

Edit; The gif is crap because you lose quality sometimes when converting MP4, WebM etc to gif... Video was much clearer...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'kartrashians' lol

superficial ppl like them and the paris hiltons of america r y the terrorists want us dead

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE
But most of us would shoot a load up Hilton's snuff tunnel....
[/QUOTE]
if u wanna boldly go where so many men have gone before dont forget 2 tie a board 2 your ass lol
[/QUOTE]

Most black men love women with a big ass - a plus if it's a big white ass - - - - - -

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna defend Paris Hilton. That woman was abused by her own damn mother. "Kidnapped" out of her bedroom and taken to one of those "abuse teens until they break" camps that Dr Phil loves.

And that guy who filmed her performing (poorly, too) sexually. Her terrible blow job skills were blasted across the country WITHOUT her consent. That was NEVER meant for public consumption.

Imagine how humiliating and degrading that is? Paris Hilton is the poster child for how wealth wont make you happy or being you less problems. I'm sure she would trade it for meaningful and loving family bonds that she was denied.

Her life makes me sad. Seriously. I could only imagine if I had lived out my dysfunction in the public eye with all those resources... fucking hell. I'd make her look like an old Sunday School marm.