The Kyle Rittenhouse Libel, Slander and Defamation Law Suit Thread.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
With all of Kyle's Law Suits flying through the Nations Court Systems, I thought if we had one board to categorize them and follow up on their progress as Kyles rakes in trillions and trillions of of dollars in pain and suffering awards.

TLDR, If you see a Kyle Rittenhouse law suit, post it here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He has not yet filed any lawsuit as of yet. But it looks like he is preparing to.

So is this for actual lawsuits it is this a thread to post internet rumor lawsuits?

Your logic here is pretty bad.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
He has not yet filed any lawsuit as of yet. But it looks like he is preparing to.

So is this for actual lawsuits it is this a thread to post internet rumor lawsuits?

I thought the instructions were very clear, if you know of a law suit that has been filed with a US Court of Law, on behalf of Kyle post it here.

PS, I am preparing to appear on Jeopardy and smash the all time winnings record, even more than Amy, who should have been disqualified for being different!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I thought the instructions were very clear, if you know of a law suit that has been filed with a US Court of Law, on behalf of Kyle post it here.

PS, I am preparing to appear on Jeopardy and smash the all time winnings record, even more than Amy, who should have been disqualified for being different!

That's bad logic. You claiming to prepare to be on Jeopardy isnt comparable to someone preparing to file lawsuits.

Have you DONE anything to show you wish to appear on Jeopardy? Have you contacted thrm and applied or actually took steps to make that happen? Otherwise you just saying it isnt "preparing". Kyle is actively preparing to file lawsuits. It's a process he is actively moving along on.

So yeah....your logic is bad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All of that has been explained to him in two different threads already. This is his third thread with the same moronic nonsense. This fool is beyond reasoning with.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

All of that has been explained to him in two different threads already. This is his third thread with the same moronic nonsense. This fool is beyond reasoning with.
You said he has filed law suits shit heel, where are they? Fucking liar.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Quote it, fucktard! You are a degenerate liar. You make shit up and lie constantly. I asked you to quote me saying that twice before and you never were able to find any such quote yet you keep spewing your horse shit, you syphilitic toilet creature.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Quote it, fucktard! You are a degenerate liar. You make shit up and lie constantly. I asked you to quote me saying that twice before and you never were able to find any such quote yet you keep spewing your horse shit, you syphilitic toilet creature.
Did you not understand my simple request, post about filed lawsuits, save your childish squalling for your step kids.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See how he can't quote me saying what he claims?

This is the lie anal prolapse keeps selling but he can't prove it. It is just a figment of his syphilis infected mind. He will keep repeating that lie over and over and never actually QUOTE me making any such claim. He is just a waste of space like that.

Show us the actual thread and post number if quoting is to hard for you, ass monkey.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

This is the lie anal prolapse keeps selling but he can't prove it. It is just a figment of his syphilis infected mind. He will keep repeating that lie over and over and never actually QUOTE me making any such claim. He is just a waste of space like that.
Could you phrase that in the form of a Filed Law Suit by Kyle Rittenhouse please?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like they are looking to file against FB

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Good God, they've created a Monster.

They've proved once & for all that...

political-power-comes-out-of-the-barrel-of-a-gun-mao-zedong.jpg

..no wonder all these teenagers are mowing down so many in America these days.

They all wanna be just like Kyle.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Could you phrase that in the form of a Filed Law Suit by Kyle Rittenhouse please?

Which never happened. Thus why you can't quote it nor list the thread and post number. You literally just lied and made it up.

Who do you think is fooled by your lies?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Which never happened. Thus why you can't quote it nor list the thread and post number. You literally just lied and made it up.

Surrender accepted, I thought that was understood several Truths earlier.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I saw him tell you the same thing I just did.

Why dont you go get whatever one of his posts that you feel claimed Kyle has filed a lawsuit. Our understanding is that he has retained an attorney and is actively preparing to file a lawsuit against FB.

Which is not comparable to some rando person claiming they are preparing to go on Jeopardy but hasnt made any moves to do so, thusly is not actually preparing to go on Jeopardy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why do you keep posting this? Do you understand that Mao was disarming the regular people and only HIS puppets were armed?

This only helps OUR position. I'm not sure how you think this helps a gun control argument when it literally shows exactly why we NEED our 2A.

Who sees this quote and thinks "yeah man....only the government should have guns"? When Mao was literally the government and using the barral of the gun to force his politcal power? Why would you see how dictators work and think disarming the people so that politcal power can be handed to the government?

It just doesnt make sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Surrender accepted, I thought that was understood several Truths earlier.

That wasnt a surrender. He is calling you out.....not surrendering.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why do you keep posting this? Do you understand that Mao was disarming the regular people and only HIS puppets were armed?

This only helps OUR position. I'm not sure how you think this helps a gun control argument when it literally shows exactly why we NEED our 2A.

But the one thing society is failing to teach kids about guns:

With_20Great_20Power_20comes_20Great_20Responsibility_20photo_original.jpg

Seems little boys are only being taught that guns empower them and of course the results are catastrophic.

Likewise, there's a reason why children aren't granted professional pilot or truck drivers licenses

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But the one thing society is failing to teach kids about guns:

With_20Great_20Power_20comes_20Great_20Responsibility_20photo_original.jpg

Seems little boys are only being taught that guns empower them and of course the results are catastrophic.

Likewise, there's a reason why children aren't granted professional pilot or truck drivers licenses

People who support our 2A rights are definately teaching their kids proper gun safety and responsibility. That's even what the NRA promotes.

It's not really about that, Joe. Regardless if someone is taught to be a responsible gun owner....that doesn't have any impact of whether or not they capable of murder.

It's not legal for children to have guns in that context so right there.....that's how well regulations work. They dont. They just make it harder for law abiding citizens to protect themselves.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey mods. Please give admongo his spam back before he has another fecal fairy meltdown over petty things like which lipstick he thinks matches with his purse

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is going to keep playing this game. Just ban him from this forum and stop pandering to him. He just wants to make the mods dance to his tune.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He is going to keep playing this game. Just ban him from this forum and stop pandering to him. He just wants to make the mods dance to his tune.
Yep.
That thread hasn’t been posted in for 3 months. But the excuse was it was his thread

but as long as the owner is willing to allow him to run amuck that’s exactly what he’s going to do

lolz.