The MIA Thread..... Where are they now?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok this is a thread dedicated to remembering and reviving former BF posters who have disappeared over time into the endless depths of the interwebs....

I'll go first, and feel free to add to the list

FatherFucker 'you'
UncleDilf
Hank Moody

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
ClassicHummus
Troll
Wyldethang
Midas
BeefSister
Sickcents or something like that? Not sure. If I'm thinking about the right person, somebody posted his PI and he ragequit or something.
Prince of the 404
I remember people named Inky and MachineMan, can't remember if they were shitheads though.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I remember seeing her tits at one point, never her axe wound though. I heard Troll might have encased her in concrete in the floor of his rape dungeon. Purely hearsay though.

Oh, and +1 for whoreson Dilf. Maybe if we all post enough scat it’ll summon him from the bowels of the internet.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Where did she do that at?

I remember all of those and more.

Inky, haven't thought about him in years. I quite liked him. That was so long ago.

Machine Man was in the neighborhood, but he and I don't mix so well.

Midas- doubt most would remember her either. You are dating yourself Gyro, ha. I tried to get her back lol my ago. Severe online stalker issues. It became too much of a PTSD thing for her to be on forums at all.

ClassicHummus- I sudo keep in touch with him. He's still in college, and looks like he's about to move. Zero interest in boards, but I'll mention BastardFactory is beck.

Zero clue where Beefy is.

I have my own theory about Troll and Wylde, but it's for me.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ClassicHummus
Troll
Wyldethang
Midas
BeefSister
Sickcents or something like that? Not sure. If I'm thinking about the right person, somebody posted his PI and he ragequit or something.
Prince of the 404
I remember people named Inky and MachineMan, can't remember if they were shitheads though.

Machine Man was at VF recently. But decided that it wasn't the place for him as it was far too vanilla for him and he couldn't post the way he'd like to.

He wasn't a shithead, at least not to me.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'd forgotten all about that 404 guy. I seem to recall him getting trolled to fuck and then disappearing. .

He used to have a discussion page until I showed up..
smilies_fb5ohtyfyn16.gif

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lol 4 years ago those vids are from, looks like he quit the internet haha

Back on topic, Hatter and Gremlin!! I remember Gremlin occasionally posted on Stormfront, so I'll check when he was last online.....

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just told him to get his ass over here lol

I sent Deader a message too. He posted about the shit posters as VF so I sent him a message telling him to come here and post instead.

Does anyone have 50/50's contact details? I think Deader might.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I just told him to get his ass over here lol

I sent Deader a message too. He posted about the shit posters as VF so I sent him a message telling him to come here and post instead.

Does anyone have 50/50's contact details? I think Deader might.
last time I saw 50 was at Kats place ,he stops by there time by time..seems really busy..

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
50 - Yes, his life is very full and he rarely stopped in.

I know Deader emails him, but I doubt he'd stick around long.

Shin- Last I reached out he answered right away, he is just taken ngvtime. I'll reach out again.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He hasn't been posting at Kat's much lately either. I believe he's taking some time to deal with real life.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You summoned me, Machete Cheeks. Now what have you been getting into, you crimson tressed hellion?

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i gave 50/50 so much stick about his bullshit firearms skills that he hung himself .