The mullet’s making a comeback due to Covid Lockdowns...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol...who would’ve thought??? :LOL3:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

images

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I went for a surf today and my hair on top has got so long that it’s hanging in my eyes and giving me the shits. No barber open because of lockdown; so I gave myself an almost quarter mullet. I need to grow the back to get some laughs. Hopefully by the end of our Spring here I will have the real deal.

images

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Your tats look like someone took a shit on your arm. I suggest burning them off with a hot spoon.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your tats look like someone took a shit on your arm. I suggest burning them off with a hot spoon.
Show us your tits first! :Happy5:

I don't show my tits to cigarette smokers... yuck!
I don’t smoke cigarettes...that’s a COVID-19 filter system!

I was thinking it was some killer Aussie bud.
I’m out...had my last joint a couple hours ago! :Confused4:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m practicing self control these days. 5 o’clock cocktail hour has a double meaning. Which reminds me to make a Tequila run. I’m wondering what a Tahitian lime would go with a shot of Blazer favorite, Hornitos.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m practicing self control these days. 5 o’clock cocktail hour has a double meaning. Which reminds me to make a Tequila run. I’m wondering what a Tahitian lime would go with a shot of Blazer favorite, Hornitos.
I just had a Spiced Captain Morgan Rum with soda and Tahitian lime...that drink is tops relaxing outdoors!
I came back from the beach a while earlier, the place was crowded as fuck (arse everywhere) but no one in the water. I don’t know if the recent shark attack had anything to do with it, but I had it to myself!
Lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just had a Spiced Captain Morgan Rum with soda and Tahitian lime...that drink is tops relaxing outdoors!
I came back from the beach a while earlier, the place was crowded as fuck (arse everywhere) but no one in the water. I don’t know if the recent shark attack had anything to do with it, but I had it to myself!
Lol

Fucking worth it. You’re shark proof anyway

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Lol

Fucking worth it. You’re shark proof anyway
I was surfing the shark-repellent board too!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Omg my cousin is doing this… I thought he did it before the real haircut and he has had it ALL summer. It’s hilarious.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely. Ice cold tequila with a squeeze of lime is good sipping.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hornitos has become a favorite of mine, as well. I just finished a shot.

The boys are going out for dinner and a movie tonight. Rush: Cinema Strangiato. LOL, three 52 year-olds going out and acting like teenagers. We all had some form of mullet going on back in the day.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hornitos has become a favorite of mine, as well. I just finished a shot.

The boys are going out for dinner and a movie tonight. Rush: Cinema Strangiato. LOL, three 52 year-olds going out and acting like teenagers. We all had some form of mullet going on back in the day.

Have a blast