The new Russian intervention in rhe Ukraine has begun.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, for months, NATO forces have been warning about a huge military build up of Russian forces on the Ukrainian border and speculated about an enlarged Russian invasion. Putin's Russia had already seized the eastern 20% of the country as well as the Crimean peninsula. Now, there are reports that Russia has sent hundreds of snipers into the Ukraine with the goal of further destabilizing the country and its pro-western government.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WW3 imminent. Libtards who stole the election are to blame. They wouldnt have pulled this shit on Saint Trumps watch but they sure as fuk did on onigger and brain dead bidens watches!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
WW3 imminent. Libtards who stole the election are to blame. They wouldnt have pulled this shit on Saint Trumps watch but they sure as fuk did on onigger and brain dead bidens watches!!!

Well you know they dont believe they will be impacted or even inconvenience, so it's not a big deal to them.

If it's just other human beings suffering they are positive about it so long as it's their guy in office. If we had ALL dems/progs running the country they would ignore and spin anything.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt Biden would actually do it but this would hit Russia's economy hard.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i got some inside info from the grape vine

right after new years russia will invade ukraine while china invades taiwann

no one worth recruiting will join sleepy joes woke gay ass military so he will step down and there will be a civil war

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is possible. Biden is weak, they know that, and this is the time to do it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is possible. Biden is weak, they know that, and this is the time to do it.
if u wanted 2 topple america, there will never be a better moment in time than right now

they know it just as well as we do

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i got some inside info from the grape vine

right after new years russia will invade ukraine while china invades taiwann

no one worth recruiting will join sleepy joes woke gay ass military so he will step down and there will be a civil war

These countries have ambitions while the Western countries are complacent. I suppose huge part of the population in countries like Russia or China they can easily find recruits to fight for them. Whereas in prosperous democratic nations, their citizens don't wanna go to war because they have too much to lose and relative to poorer countries they got it so good.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This political thread is actually like a breath of fresh air, regardless of the fact that Putin is a knob_artist!
if i were u i would stock up on food and dig a fox hole
Hahahahaaa…I’d be actively fighting with the resistance, it’s in my nature.

images

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think it is time to resist. It is time to embrace the Eastern Euro ways though (of which I am 1/3)...

Mandatory gear:

breeki26-1000x1000.jpg

Gop-Tac-Opt-1000x1000.jpg
Lol…imagine it. Democracy out the window…tyranny reigns. I could almost welcome it, given the current muppetry of state affairs!

DDT

Factory Bastard
The world is a strange place, led by many strange characters.

All I know is that I'm doing alright. I have to sand the snow/ice at the end of my driveway now, since it slopes.

Generally I'd be sitting at home now full time with no work, but I'm still hauling gravel for some strange reason, even though shit is freezing up and the roads are shit!

If I have to slap on chains, I can, but I prefer not to.

City folk are now pouring into rural areas post Covid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As I keep telling everyone, prepare! Keep a supply of water and non perishables on hand. When things go to shit, you'll be killing for scraps.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All western nations should be arming and training Ukraine to the Nth degree. Hell, the Ukrainian government should be arming options every where so they can run a long resistance campaign even if occupied.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats under both Obama and Biden have been dismally weak on foreign policy. We need to be fortifying and strengthening the hell out of both the Ukraine and Taiwan so that we make it far to costly and bloody to invade them. No, sanctions will not deter those two invasions; only military strength will do that. We have to build up theor military abilities so that it becomes so difficult to conquer them that even totalitarian dictators realize they just can't get it done.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Two other issues which Russia has to deal with right now is that the economy has been declining for a while with buying power shrinking plus the population has been shrinking. In the year 2020 to 2021 the population went down by almost 1 million with 2/3rds or that drop being because of covid deaths. So Putin needs distractions for the poor decisions his corrupt dictatorship and he likely sees ginning up a conflict with Ukraine as the solution to his problems.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The muddy season starts when the ground freezes hard so in January or early February will be the greatest danger for Russian invasion of the Ukraine.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden admits Russian dictator Putin will likely invade Ukraine but he won't do anything meaningful to stop it. Biden is still refusing to allow European countries to export weapons to the Ukraine by blocking export licenses. Biden lies and says there will be he'll to pay but sanctions did nothing in 2014 when Putin last invaded Ukraine.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I would expect all you Trumputinists to enlist in the Tzars Armed Forces, jump on board for the big victory!

.....those Ukrane Girls really, Knock me out....

Especially you Oerdin, if the Marines won't have you, go to Paris and try The Foreign Legion.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Putin's propaganda. He claims any defensive capabilities given to Ukraine is a threat to Russia. He just wants a weak target.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People are saying the Russian invasion is likely to happen in February yet Biden is still either blocking or slow walking any military assistance to Ukraine even from other NATO countries. They should be distributing explosives and small arms to every military age Ukrainian and giving them training on assemetric warfare.

But Biden, as usual, is a do nothing and when he finally is forced to act it is the wrong move as well as to little, to late.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There's a great deal of irony in that the US Globohomo ZOG forces have been supporting neo-Nazi sympathisers in Ukraine.

I suppose it just illustrates how badly the US/UK/Israel House of Windsor/Rothschild elitist cabal wants to weaken Putin.

It's also worth noting that a lot of direct descendants of Bolshevik agitators from the 1917 Communist Revolution in Russia are part of the American Deep State and they harbour a grudge for the Jewish diaspora which saw their ancestors flee to the US during the 40's and 50's.