If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
The missing link - - - - - - -

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can some one translate that shit ???
I can't. And he looks skinny as fuck, like he barely did a day of work in his life. I've always been skinny, I'm old and weak but I still look better than that guy.

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There sure were a lot of black people in the store yesterday for Father's Day. Given that, I'm surprised I didn't see a lot of Puerto Ricans. They tend to be more family-oriented. Maybe they have their own Father's Day celebration.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Did it ever dawn on you that they were looking for there daddy - - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Father's Day observations:

- A young teenage girl, might've only been 12, asked if we had steaks. Yes and I pointed at the beef section. She looked at me like I was an alien. And I'm pretty sure she was somewhat illiterate and couldn't read the signs and product labels. The scenario in my head said that she had a phone and was videoing and talking. Those thin cut ribeyes sat there all day from the previous day. All of a sudden, they were gone. In my imagination: 'You grab them steaks, girrrll. Grab doze steaks and run!'

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did it ever dawn on you that they were looking for there daddy - - - - -
No, that would be the black community. Unless they intermixed. The same goes for fat and sloppy white trash women with shitty tattoos.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

how about tortured little dogs?