Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like you passed a live animal. Okie style

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The little turd has been getting such bad reviews that IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes have changed their review policies to outlaw/prevent bad reviews. The reviews are so bad that Disney is demanding they delete or hide the overwhelmingly bad reviews.

If your movie was good then you wouldn't have to delete the 90% of reviews which day it is bad.

Ironically, the overseas reviews from Asia, Latin America, the middle east, and even Africa all leave negative low reviews. Ironically, it was supposed to promote blacks but even blacks say it is pandering, artificial, cringe, and inauthentic. People don't like being pandered too and they know it is fake

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The movie is flopping overseas and domestically so, of course, Disney and the companies dependent upon Disney's ad spending declare "racism" is holding it back. The problem is it is flopping because it sucks and is a bad movie. Chinese, Indians, mideasterners, and even Africans all day they hate it but the woke claim everyone is just "racist".

No, your movie just sucks and you cry racism to try to shield how bad your movie is.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The movie is flopping overseas and domestically so, of course, Disney and the companies dependent upon Disney's ad spending declare "racism" is holding it back. The problem is it is flopping because it sucks and is a bad movie. Chinese, Indians, mideasterners, and even Africans all day they hate it but the woke claim everyone is just "racist".

No, your movie just sucks and you cry racism to try to shield how bad your movie is.

I should of posted it, but I saw a video last night, where a bunch of Blacks got into a fight at the Lil Mermaid hahaha.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am sure it was white's fault. It always is. "I did a drive by shooting other black gang members but it is white's fault! I am never responsible for my own murderous actions!". Never forget that the white racist leftist will always claim "them dumb negros can never be expected to to do basic things like not murder people" as if that isn't racist as fuck. Claiming blacks can't be expected to know basic things like murdering people is bad.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that tranny general is the biggest embarrassment of all

I feel sorry for anyone having to take orders from that freakshow