The Queen of Cancel Culture, Rage Cancels Cultured Phone Call

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump Rage-Quits NPR Interview After He’s Grilled on Election-Fraud Lies
donald-trump-shouting.jpg

"Asking questions is very unfair!"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I listened to the interview. Daily Beast, worthless propaganda outlet that it is, is greatly exaggerating. To the point of being untruthful.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I listened to the interview. Daily Beast, worthless propaganda outlet that it is, is greatly exaggerating. To the point of being untruthful.
The Interview was scheduled for 15 Minutes Trump abruptly hung up the phone at 9 minutes, and the interview was done by NPR not Daily Beast, you illiterate urine drinker.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you try to be obtuse or does it just come naturally to you? The article you linked was from the daily beast. I actually watched the interview and, yes, daily beast was very hyperbolic in their description.

Also what is your obsession with urine and penises? There is something seriously wrong with you especially since I am triple vaxxed and you keep spouting nonsense based upon a single lone loony on the internet. Oh, well, at least you are proving what a low IQ waste of space you are, as always.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am not. I simply do not have TDS like you do. Did you watch Kamala do something similar with Charlemagne the God a few weeks back? Just about all the politicians duck out when an interview is forcing them off theor talking points. You how ever don't seen intelligent enough to understand that thus your constant partisan idiocy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is Charlemagne The God holding you in his lap now?

Suddenly Overdone cares about what a black man has to say...lmfao, can't make this up!

Well this black man is on Faux Nooze, so he's cool.

we like the shuffling Knee Grows, tap dance for us "monkeys", tap dance...we like that

You mean niggers? :Popcorn:

No. That's what they are to you people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Suddenly Overdone cares about what a black man has to say...lmfao, can't make this up!

we like the shuffling Knee Grows, tap dance for us "monkeys", tap dance...we like that

They? I call you a nigger too! You're they also!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But you're an idiot. What you call anyone doesn't matter.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh, but it does, bitch. Otherwise, aidsman wouldnt be lickin yur fat ass right now! PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, but it does, bitch. Otherwise, aidsman wouldnt be lickin yur fat ass right now! PWN3D!

Trump is a unique and special snowflake!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump is a unique and special snowflake!

America was far, far, far better off under Saint Trump! Your fake banana republic president gave us 20% inflation last year and soviet style bare shelves. Great job asshole! Now you wanna give hillary another shot! PWN3D! Lets let Trump take office when he wins a 3rd term, shall we?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That man is nothing more than a stain on the collective memory of the people of the planet.
If by stain, you mean the first president to give a fuck about the common man and love America, then yea.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That man is nothing more than a stain on the collective memory of the people of the planet.
If by stain, you mean the first president to give a fuck about the common man and love America, then yea.
List the top five ways Trump policies benefited the common man, and Go!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dont project, Admin. We dont use race to judge people.

When we slam black Democrats/progressives it's their narratives and policies they support that we attack.

Not like you guys who see black people who dont support dem/prog idiocy so you guys attack them based on their skin color (Uncle tom/house n*gger/race traitors/coons/et) instead of their points.

I know there is ALOT of disturbing racist hatred flung at Candice Owen's and I've never seen anyone who hates her tackle her points. It's always about her RACE.

Not everyone judges others by the measures you guys use. You are the ones who think anyone on or affiliated with your "side" is cool and you are the ones who think race is something that should dictate someones political positions and that dems/progs own black people so hard that if black people dont support them they must be race traitors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lowering taxes and insurance costs, deregulation and bringing back manufacturing jobs and lowering unemployment didnt help the common man?

Opportunity zones and School Choice and First Step criminal justice reform didnt help the common man?

Lower the costs of essential meds like insulin didnt help the common man?

So let me guess.....the few good policies your media DID talk about(which wasnt many at all) they twisted and smeared and you believed it instead of checking into it yourself? I'm still floored and confused as to how you called School Choice "segregation" when it's the exact opposite.

Would the Platinum Plan have helped the common minorities? Sad we didnt that but instead got riots that just further destroyed the communities that good people worked so hard to build up.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He cut my taxes and I actually saw $40/wk extra on my check
He moved manufacturing of some of the products I sell out of China
He used his position to support the 2nd Amendment
He created thousands of energy industry jobs
He lowered the price of gas via the above
His America First Agenda made people feel like they had an advocate in government
He DIDNT start any wars
He brought troops home
He told NATO to pay up sukah
etc

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"If a failed reality show personality told you to jump off a bridge to salvage his wounded ego, would you leap to your inevitable death? Well, would you?!"
"Yes. Yes, I'm certain we would." — Millions of voices in disquieting unison.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"If a failed reality show personality told you to jump off a bridge to salvage his wounded ego, would you leap to your inevitable death? Well, would you?!"
If a billionaire is called failed by butthurt lunatics, is he really failed? PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If a billionaire is called failed by butthurt lunatics, is he really failed? PWN3D!
Sleep Joe Biden is still your President.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sleep Joe Biden is still your President.
He's my fake president. Yours too!