The Shocking Crimes Of Blacks!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Here I’m just going to post vastly underreported crimes and stats from America when the perpetrator(s) are black black and the victims are white... Remember the MSM went into a frenzy over a kid smirking at a toothless Indian... Make of it what you will...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm shocked .... criminality in America lol just as long as the 'Mericans don't come to Canada with that Virus D TrumpF has wiped out :LMAO:

:Hapz::Hapz::Hapz::Hapz::Hapz::Hapz:

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FBI stats
dItvjSC.jpg

2uICWbP.jpg

I wonder when CNN will report on these stats? lol you can only imagine the hysteria if if were the other way round...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll have to watch the vids later, but the stats are crazy. So who are the racists again lol?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Oh Jacob, you didn't even post the worst. I don't have my HD that had it on it so I'll explain it:

White guy/girl kidnapped from parking lot by 5 niggers. 1 male, 1 female (though they all looked exactly the same.

Brace yourself: after thrashing them both around some, they whipped out the white kid's dick, stretched it out, cut it off while the white girl had a smelly black dick in her mouth and couldn't see, but could hear the "commotion".

They took the white kid outside and set him on major fire. When his screams faded away, they shot him a few times for more fun.

The girl? Oh, it's even worse. She was constantly suckin' dicks between beatings until the niggers got tired of her and literally threw her away - head first - where she died. In a trashcan.

Google away if you want, the story goes into deeper detail and one of 'em didn't even get life...

SSS
- sneer don't smile

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Jacob, you didn't even post the worst. I don't have my HD that had it on it so I'll explain it:

White guy/girl kidnapped from parking lot by 5 niggers. 1 male, 1 female (though they all looked exactly the same.

Brace yourself: after thrashing them both around some, they whipped out the white kid's dick, stretched it out, cut it off while the white girl had a smelly black dick in her mouth and couldn't see, but could hear the "commotion".

They took the white kid outside and set him on major fire. When his screams faded away, they shot him a few times for more fun.

The girl? Oh, it's even worse. She was constantly suckin' dicks between beatings until the niggers got tired of her and literally threw her away - head first - where she died. In a trashcan.

Google away if you want, the story goes into deeper detail and one of 'em didn't even get life...

SSS
- sneer don't smile
Where did it happen? I remember the story but of course I cannot find it!

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Where did it happen? I remember the story but of course I cannot find it!

It was all on a single pic I naturally saved, due to its stunning uniqueness, but that HDD may have started this corona bullshit because it up and died on me. Oh, and the pic was on 4chan which still makes nigger threads, and when you see one you'll see someone contribute that pic.

You may try going to 4chan /r/ which is for "Adult Requests" and ask for that pic - the probability on that one strikes me as being pretty high when you see the cute white couple, the story about it at the bottom, and the goddamn things this planet is stuck with...

SSS
- no harm in making threads on 4chan about anything as long as they're posted on the right board, and suckos are always told to submit their needs at /r/ instead of /b/

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Yo Jacob, check this shit out:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lots of the rekt gold comes from LIVELEAK but tons doesn't. The thread is big and it just shows how fucking sub-human niggers are. Click it quick before it 404s like all 4chan threads eventually do...

SSS
- The cure to boredom.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
> COMMON PROBLEMS WITH NIGGERS - MY NIGGER IS VERY AGGRESIVE
> Have it put down, for fuck's sake. Who needs an uppity nigger? What
> are we, short of niggers or something?
>
> MY NIGGER KEEPS RAPING WHITE WOMEN
> They all do this. Shorten your nigger's chain so it can't reach any
> white women, and arm heavily any white women who might go near it.
>
> WILL MY NIGGER ATTACK ME?
> Not unless it outnumbers you 20 to 1, and even then, it's not likely.
> If niggers successfully overthrew their owners, they'd have to sort
> out their own food. This is probably why nigger uprisings were
> nonexistent (until some fool gave them rights).
>
> MY NIGGER bitches ABOUT ITS "RIGHTS" AND "RACISM".
> Yeah, well, it would. Tell it to shut the fuck up.
>
> MY NIGGER'S HIDE IS A FUNNY COLOR. - WHAT IS THE CORRECT SHADE FOR A
> NIGGER?
> A nigger's skin is actually more or less transparent. That brown color
> you can see is the shit your nigger is full of. This is why some
> models of nigger are sold as "The Shitskin".
>
> MY NIGGER ACTS LIKE A NIGGER, BUT IS WHITE.
> What you have there is a "wigger". Rough crowd. WOW!
>
> IS THAT LIKE AN ALBINO? ARE THEY RARE?
> They're as common as dog shit and about as valuable. In fact, one of
> them was President between 1992 and 2000. Put your wigger in a cage
> with a few hundred genuine niggers and you'll soon find it stops
> acting like a nigger. However, leave it in the cage and let the
> niggers dispose of it. The best thing for any wigger is a dose of
> TNB.
>
> MY NIGGER SMELLS REALLY BAD
> And you were expecting what?

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Niggers shot teenagers for not letting them inside MacDonalds. Also, in NJ, they're acting like apes and gathered (probably planning to bumrush something/where) and the police are in trouble for using nigger-spray and batons.

Oh, and there's a faggot party in Wally Wally, WA like faggots threw "gifting parties" in CA.

People assumed I was joking or being an asshole, but this CV shit is wonderful. It kills faggot, niggers, and the elderly - all three of which this planet would be far better off without...

SSS
- Thanks China!

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
to bad it didn't kill googly eyed mutherfuckerz wif poodles
LMAO !!