The three things that heralded the coming End Times

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The 2000 Jackass series and the first Real Housewives series in 2006. And of course, facebook, 2004.

End times for certain.

We should all enjoy it while we can. We're toast.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao

I got nothing lol

I mean, I'm right, right?

I would say so lol

Did you ever watch Wild Boys? It was some of the Jack Ass crew doing a sort of nature show. Jack Ass style.

In one of the episodes, they put on a two man zebra costume and running past lions that were lounging in a field. It was completely insane lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The coming end time.... the materialisation of the dark winter exercises our political class so love has been planned for decades, and Hollywood has been seeding us with these prospects since before I was born.

This is structured population reduction and a return to fiefdom... by people who think they know better about science while pushing bad science to facilitate their push.

These faux Progressive Leftists need to have their necks slit asap...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The coming end time.... the materialisation of the dark winter exercises our political class so love has been planned for decades, and Hollywood has been seeding us with these prospects since before I was born.

This is structured population reduction and a return to fiefdom... by people who think they know better about science while pushing bad science to facilitate their push.

You think the Real Housewives and the Jackasses and Zuckerberg are faux progressive leftists? I think they are nutjobs serving mammon.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You think the Real Housewives and the Jackasses and Zuckerberg are faux progressive leftists? I think they are nutjobs serving mammon.

I think you're part of the politics of mediocrity... and a goon.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Right. The politics of mediocrity -- you're above that because you think you're special and are going to be a billionaire some day if you keep being an asshole? LMAO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Right. The politics of mediocrity -- you're above that because you think you're special and are going to be a billionaire some day if you keep being an asshole? LMAO

You're an arsehole/cunt who was able to sell her house for far more than it was worth and use the funds to move to Portugal...

...I'd have no problem not giving you water or food on a bush track if you were holidaying over here with your ill gotten funds and came into strife.

You are a coward and hypocrite.

You are a piece of shit. I hope you die soon.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking Dinky Dianna is on the war path. How pathetic is your cruddy existence? Doesn’t sound too healthy at the moment. Cigarettebuttville is beating you up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fucking Dinky Dianna is on the war path. How pathetic is your cruddy existence? Doesn’t sound too healthy at the moment. Cigarettebuttville is beating you up.

What's going to be pathetic is you cowering in your pseudo house in the third world when things kick off...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Easy girl. Your left lung is about to fail. I’d see a doctor if I were you, but I’m not you. Thankfully

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Easy girl. Your left lung is about to fail. I’d see a doctor if I were you, but I’m not you. Thankfully

When I get confirmation that you died by an angry Costa Rican mob, I'm going to throw a party for all the little boys that you've molested.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What boys? You must be referring to Stubby. Take care of that left lung loser

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just die, you third world child predator...

1. I’ll out live you and your failing left lung by years.
2. I dislike kids more than Hermaphrodites
3. What’s it like to be stuck, broke, without a country?
4 OK to feel sorry for you?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My lungs are good since day one.... good enough to scream for my parents when people like you get all touchy feely...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A cigarette smokers lungs are never good. Are you really that stupid? Your parents disown you.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The 2000 Jackass series and the first Real Housewives series in 2006. And of course, facebook, 2004.

End times for certain.

jackass was the funniest show ever

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

End times for certain.

And well before that, the legalization of abortion in the US

I guess you must be happy to hear that a woman can't have an abortion after 6 weeks of pregnancy in Texas. No exception for rape or incest.