The US needs to enforce Section 3 of the 14th amendment

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3
    No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3
    No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
This should also apply to all local government employees, State, County and City. Including Florida.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Funny how no one has been charged with anything related to "insurrection". No one at all.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What’s the most serious crime thus far. Is it J walking or loitering?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

Who engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the Constitution?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

Go back to sleep, we'll be home soon.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

He's a moron.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

So are the Democrats gonna prosecute Trump?

Maybe they should otherwise he could mount a comeback.

If I were the Democrats that's what I'd do.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

I don't know. I doubt it. If they didn't go after Bush 43...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

Most sensible democracies would have gone after Bush & put him in prison had he been their President. Only America would have leaders as corrupt as that. Even Conservatives in many other countries think he's a War Criminal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

Most sensible democracies would have gone after Bush & put him in prison had he been their President. Only America would have leaders as corrupt as that. Even Conservatives in many other countries think he's a War Criminal.
Australia never saw him that way. We just thought that he wasn’t very intelligent and merely a puppet president for the time being. Like Biden basically...a means to an end.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

Australia never saw him that way. We just thought that he wasn’t very intelligent and merely a puppet president for the time being. Like Biden basically...a means to an end.

Oh. I remember that Leopardsocks/Bricktown guy thought he was. And he's very Right Wing Australian ex cop.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

You do not understand the 14th Amendment, nor what the "insurrection" was against.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So what if Bannon blinks?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And... Who cares? Truly. Just like how the Obama folks ignored subpoenas because it will take 2-5 years to enforce Republicans have decided to do the same. Besides the Supreme Court already has ruled multiple times that only law enforcement bodies can enforce legal violations, not political bodies such as Congress. Not that I expect you to be well informed or intelligent enough to know that.

Maybe Democrat politicians can write a sternly worded letter about how disappointed they are no one cared enough to play along with their partisan dog and pony show? It is all just circuses anyway.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

No. The Democrats will never prosecute any POTUS or former POTUS because they are protecting their own from the same. They are ALL on the take.

The US needs multiple parties so they can check/balance each other in Congress.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

Trump already made a comeback when he won 2020. He'll win a 3rd term too!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fourteenth Amendment
  • Section 3

Sorry idiot, but if you watched TV, you'd see bush 2 is one of bidens homies.