3R4gkhR.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Low to mid 70's and we sure need rain- - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
The weather in thailand is hot. Its like this almost all year round.

What about the Monsoon season - - - - - - - -

Not only the Thais roll up their trousers and wade, I got caught out eating at a local food court when a rain storm struck. Three feet of water to wade through to get home. The trucks going past almost swamped me. Then I reached out to a post to support me while I stepped off a kerb into the unknown, not knowing the post was full of huge cockroaches that had climbed up out of the water. Whatever , I kept holding and stepped off into a dip that had me up to the waist in water. Life is always exciting in Bangkok.

thailand-monsoon-season-flooding-1.jpg

thailand-monsoon-season-1.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We've been so lucky here in SE Michigan... We haven't had any snow since before Christmas. Makes it a little more tolerable..

TheHaze

Site Supporter
High 90's to low 100's which is the norm around here this time of the year - - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Hey Whipple did you forget that Sharona doesn't like men or in your case boys but she will sell you her underwear - - - - -

35884852-114742639431515-7339664419518939136-n.jpg

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Sharona doesn't " like " men that's preposterous Haze. She may not like men that don't share her values and underestimate the power of V...but she's a practical individual and knows sacrifices must be made for the good of
HUMAN kind. She'll make a fine breeder for the cause ....just don't tell her to wash the dishes of make you a sammie ! She 'll warm up to the right semen donor . I'm crossing my fingers it'll be me as the scent of her used panties is starting to fade and I'm feeling I'm not melting her icy heart as fast as I should be. You on the other hand think I'm a "boy" ..It's true I am Male ...and quite able to take care of business , as it were. You can't afford the "little blue pill" and your small contribution to the cause will most likely end up in Breakfarts crinkled brown starfish.

My SHARONA if you are reading this I dedicate this ballad to "US"...:Lovin1:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Lucky you don't live here Hazey
your low slingin' nuts would freeze teh the ground :Damn:

HaHA - If I lived there would have to worry more about creeps like you attacking me than the weather - - - - - -

• Funny
Reactions: X

TheHaze

Site Supporter
High 90's all week long - - - - -