There is fado in the praça

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So basically while you’re trying to grasp the Portuguese vernacular, we’re going to expect to be inundated with your Portuguese tripe, is that it? Fucking twat!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So basically while you’re trying to grasp the Portuguese vernacular, we’re going to expect to be inundated with your Portuguese tripe, is that it? Fucking twat!

Wow. Why do you hate music, pal?

Wait, didn't you recently claim you have no negative energy? LMAO.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Answer the question you fetid biatch!

I seem to recall you whinging and telling me to post in places other than Politics. But every single time I do, you come to the thread and screech about how it's not exactly what you think I should be posting. Your temper tantrums and efforts to control me are boring, buster. Also, you may notice, I don't respond well to autocratic behaviors. You will never get what you want this way, cry baby! :GiggleBitch::GiggleBitch::GiggleBitch: Beijinhos.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I seem to recall you whinging and telling me to post in places other than Politics. But every single time I do, you come to the thread and screech about how it's not exactly what you think I should be posting. Your temper tantrums and efforts to control me are boring, buster. Also, you may notice, I don't respond well to autocratic behaviors. You will never get what you want this way, cry baby! :GiggleBitch::GiggleBitch::GiggleBitch: Beijinhos.

he's a royal fahgit
acts like his short poop don't stank ... any dude that posts a pumped up forearm ready for brown-town you must be wary of

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This is an English forum. I think @Bastard Factory has stipulated this in the rules. Posting in a neutral area like this is trolling in my book.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

he's a royal fahgit
acts like his short poop don't stank ... any dude that posts a pumped up forearm ready for brown-town you must be wary of
Fuck off you emotional drip!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

yoohOOO

Hi fahgit
Ello you fucking cock sucker. I hope your better half dies in paaaaaaain!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

he's a royal fahgit

he's a royal fahgit

oh, like wow man .. you've cracked
pick yourself up sissy boi :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

yoohOOO

Hi fahgit

how did you say that through your daughters panties ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

yoohOOO

Hi fahgit

how did you say that through your daughters panties ?? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
She’s meeeeeeeeelting.....hahahahahaa.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is an English forum. I think @Bastard Factory has stipulated this in the rules. Posting in a neutral area like this is trolling in my book.

WTF are you talking about? What a cry baby.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sniffing-panties-thumb.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Huh? You need to speak English you clown. We’re not here to nurse you through your second language courses.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

that's all he is, day after day trying to dicktake the flow of the place ... most over hyped user EVER

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Huh? You need to speak English you clown. We’re not here to nurse you through your second language courses.
sniffing-panties-thumb.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

that's all he is, day after day trying to dicktake the flow of the place ... most over hyped user EVER
Awwwwwwwwww...take some pills and get some sleep! You’re hurting!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X I only wish pain for you and your family. That you suffer and suffer and blow out your liver cunt! Now stop been such a vile pedophile you fuckhead.

and HERE
ladie-and-gs-logo1.png

Is a PRIME example of his cry baby-ness
can tell a user he hopes they die in pain
user than counteracts with an even heavier blow
and the CRYING begins

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
X I only wish pain for you and your family. That you suffer and suffer and blow out your liver cunt! Now stop been such a vile pedophile you fuckhead.

and HERE
ladie-and-gs-logo1.png

and the CRYING begins

Oh I’m crying! Your pedodo insinuations consume me like your drinking habit!
:GoodStuff:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

and HERE
ladie-and-gs-logo1.png

and the CRYING begins

Oh I’m crying! Your pedodo insinuations consume me like your drinking habit!
:GoodStuff:

Oh I'm crying
the fisting foreearm consumes my naught like your boring banter :Whooot: