Things that have been found in 'GENIES' Punnany (that's pussy for those not in the know) ... (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Many a strange object has just vanished, just like that, sucked into the vortex of looseness and stank LOL
Post up what may have been founded in there ....

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
44770189_483847008801401_7432614022974799872_o.jpg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey,

why are you posting my place? Meltdown?

Meltdown belongs to me!
Please take your filth upstairs.

Next time ask me please, if you are allowed to post filth!

Thanks

UncleDiLF
-site owner-

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wonder what would happen if genie had posted a thread about you ? Poor little victim, would your internet mummy come to your defence ? Like when someone called you a nonce, poor little fucker , never mind it’s fine for you to accuse someone of being a whore, ain’t you married to some cunt that spread it’s legs behind your back ? Wonder who the whore really is here ?

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well ! ' Furburger' certainly is a touchy word for you LOL

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, Can't say that happens, is that a problem for you ? like shoplifting you cheap cunt LOL Do you suck black dick for weed, is that why the dislike for blacks ?? just curious.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
'Gaylord' shit, haven't heard that in awhile ... A for creativity .

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, Can't say that happens, is that a problem for you ? like shoplifting you cheap cunt LOL Do you suck black dick for weed, is that why the dislike for blacks ?? just curious.

Omg your slag wife has given you a bad impression of woman ain’t she, now I know where you get your weed haha, do you make them pussy ladder things so nigers can climb up and stick their head up your slags great big sloppy bucket cunt, lol yeah I admit I’m a thief, better than a cheating old butters slut I suppose.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL you ?? a woman ?? get tha fuck outta here ahahahaaaaaa get a job ! and no, blowing the neighborhood Muzzies don't count :D

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you need some money I can spot you a 10 until you're on your back again LOL

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I
LOL you ?? a woman ?? get tha fuck outta here ahahahaaaaaa get a job ! and no, blowing the neighborhood Muzzies don't count :D

wowee!! i so luv the way this thread blew up in your face as good ppl took a crap right in it! looool
girl-laughing-gif-11.gif

woo hoo WINNING!!

enjoy the pool til the flush comes, asswipe!:LOL2:
depositphotos_105436738-stock-illustration-funny-shit-and-toilet-funny.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Omg your slag wife has given you a bad impression of woman ain’t she, now I know where you get your weed haha, do you make them pussy ladder things so nigers can climb up and stick their head up your slags great big sloppy bucket cunt, lol yeah I admit I’m a thief, better than a cheating old butters slut I suppose.

u r the best <3

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don’t need a job, I’m minted, I didn’t marry a butters slut lmfao, I married a blagger that left me enough bunts for 3 life times, some of us ain’t fucking stupid lol. You telling a young bloke who just lost his mother to go suck his dead mums cunt, thats how fucking low you are, so don’t cry now brat, dish it out but can’t take it back, well guess what cunt, hope your whore mrs teaches your daughter all the prices, can’t have little jr slag selling herself short now can we, and just think ! You may not have to carry on your pussy ladder business to put food on the table.

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nawwwwww. I believe you're like 70 years old, so old in fact you prolly fart DUST you old bag AHAHAHAHAH I just gotta sit back and wait for nature to take it's course you old shit AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My kids got scholarships, yours sucks niggers ahahahaaaaa