Thinking about buying my old insertion boat.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Do any of you guys or gals have any experience with the old Mark V's?

Are they worth refitting for a summer cruise of the Inland passageways between The Left Coast of America and BC and AK?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Spending six digits on a boat seems rather dumb especially given the fuel requirements/costs. I've seen some pretty nice ocean ready boats for u der $20,000. Bonus points because you don't have to pay for a landing slip with one of those.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
looks like admin is on the market for used dildos again

insertion boats... lol

inserted up a queers asshole, freak

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Spending six digits on a boat seems rather dumb especially given the fuel requirements/costs. I've seen some pretty nice ocean ready boats for u der $20,000. Bonus points because you don't have to pay for a landing slip with one of those.
Worrying about fuel costs is for the bourgeoisie. I am a very expensive wino.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You’re a very gay homo

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You’re a very gay homo
Your throat is so soft and velvety.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pretty soon Admin will just be another mean bitch on a forum attacking me because he wants Big.

Good grief lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i don’t think so. I’ve owned 4 sailboats in my life. The last 2 were more then 20k. I adore Sailboats. Yes I pay a lot to keep her in a nice marina. Well worth it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are they worth refitting for a summer cruise of the Inland passageways between The Left Coast of America and BC and AK?

There’s nothing luxurious about that lump of steel braah! And it’s definitely not cruise-worthy ffs!

If it’s Stainless, they make tough powerful Sailboats. A tad pricy tho

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

There’s nothing luxurious about that lump of steel braah! And it’s definitely not cruise-worthy ffs!

I’ve worked on Baja Marine Boats, built in Florida. They’re really great boats. The fibreglass lay-ups were a bit lean in the hull for punching through bigger surf, but that could’ve been a lapse in quality. But they turn heads! This one’s an Outlaw model...

images

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I’ve worked on Baja Marine Boats, built in Florida. They’re really great boats. The fibreglass lay-ups were a bit lean in the hull for punching through bigger surf, but that could’ve been a lapse in quality. But they turn heads! This one’s an Outlaw model...

images
Would you put them in a similar class to the Classic Donzi's? eta, oops just reread, Donzi's are famous for sturdy af hulls.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

images
Would you put them in a similar class to the Classic Donzi's? eta, oops just reread, Donzi's are famous for sturdy af hulls.
So whens your big prostate puncturing party?

you fairy fucking homo

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

images

you fairy fucking homo
As soon as your mom shows up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

images

you fairy fucking homo
Faggot like you has no use for a woman

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

images

you fairy fucking homo
Sorry, I didn't know your mother was a "woman"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

images

you fairy fucking homo
Yeah. Someone as dumb as you wouldn’t

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

images

you fairy fucking homo
Pics or GTFO.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

images

you fairy fucking homo
Pics or GTFO.
Suck a dick faggot

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

images

you fairy fucking homo
Pics or GTFO.
Suck a dick faggot
pics or gtfo.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I have a buddy who's an expert in turning marine & riverine assault boats into fuckpads. No offense to you and all the other eunuchs, you cavort with,