This horribly racist woman is on my stepson's school board.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Read it and weep. Not only was she blatantly unprofessional at the school board meeting, she was also completely unprepared (the only one without a camera in a tele conference), and she claimed she hadn't even read the agenda items or meeting notes before hand which it is her job to do. She is also a complete union shill, fighting to keep schools closed because she doesn't want to actually do the job she was hired to do and finally she made wild unprofessional claims that reopening schools was "white supremacy" and amounted to "slavery" because she would no longer get paid to not work.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It should be noted that the rest of the board outvoted that horrible racist woman but that even after they reopen their hours would be reduced to just 8:00 am until 12:45 pm. Normal scho hours are 8am until 2:30pm so they are STILL robbing out children of their lawful right to a public education! All because corrupt union members want to get paid a full day while only doing a half days work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The school he attends itself is great, literally the best school in an otherwise mediocre district, but several school board members for the district as a whole seem truly horrible. My one consolation is that San Diego Unified School District has really gone down hill since I graduated from there 25 years ago. Like made national news for being woke and going to shit level bad news. One of the reasons for moving out here was to escape that shit.

At least the majority voted to reopen even if it won't happen until the middle of April. What an embarrassment.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am hoping a campaign can get that woman to resign in shame or if not maybe we can vote her out because she is not just incompetent but toxic as hell too wmflinging about lies like doing the job she gets paid to do is "slavery" and "white supremacy ".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am hoping a campaign can get that woman to resign in shame or if not maybe we can vote her out because she is not just incompetent but toxic as hell too wmflinging about lies like doing the job she gets paid to do is "slavery" and "white supremacy ".
Is she relevant to us on Bastard Factory though? She just seems like an African-American woman??? I haven’t even bothered opening the link in my defence. Sorry braah.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It made national news and is relevant because it shows what sort of evil race baiting rhetoric the left is now taking in America. Just watch the video and see how horrible she was. Also listen to her whine that there is video of her statements at a public meeting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It made national news and is relevant because it shows what sort of evil race baiting rhetoric the left is now taking in America. Just watch the video and see how horrible she was. Also listen to her whine that there is video of her statements at a public meeting.
The leftist minority are fucking hopeless when it comes to common sense.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
That bitch needs some sense beat into her. Omfg. White privilege??? Schools are opening all across America to full time in person. Who does she think she is??? Students like my son with special needs are better off learning in school than at home. I cannot offer my son what the school does for him. He is in special Ed, goes through OT and PT at school. Students getting that one on one with a professional is better for them. On top of it all, it is their right as US citizens to get a proper education that WE pay for. I think for every student that can't go to school now we should charge the schools with truancy. Lmmfao. WHITE POWER!!!!!! Bwahahahaha.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In addition to be a race grifter and all around horrible person who doesn't care about her profession or the children she is supposed to care for... Well, she also likes to open gofubdme pages to beg for money. This is despite the fact that she gets paid around $200,000 year in taxpayer money already (both for her teaching position and as VP of the school district's school board). Talk about a greedy grifter.

You will notice she says it for her to get her "lactation consultant" license but she already lists that as her first qualifications on both her linked in account and on her go fubd me account.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
In addition to be a race grifter and all around horrible person who doesn't care about her profession or the children she is supposed to care for... Well, she also likes to open gofubdme pages to beg for money. This is despite the fact that she gets paid around $200,000 year in taxpayer money already (both for her teaching position and as VP of the school district's school board). Talk about a greedy grifter.

You will notice she says it for her to get her "lactation consultant" license but she already lists that as her first qualifications on both her linked in account and on her go fubd me account.

For "oppressed" individuals, some of these zebra-chasers really have learned how to thrive in our decaying society.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I sent all 4 of my kids to Private Christian School. They were taught that God looks at the person and race doesnt matter. They are also taught that faggits are evil. They read the Bible every day. Like Dennis Prager says, if you send your kid to public school, all you're doing is teaching them to hate YOU!!! I'd also add that you are teaching them to hate themselves if they are white.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I sent all 4 of my kids to Private Christian School. They were taught that God looks at the person and race doesnt matter. They are also taught that faggits are evil. They read the Bible every day. Like Dennis Prager says, if you send your kid to public school, all you're doing is teaching them to hate YOU!!! I'd also add that you are teaching them to hate themselves if they are white.
[/QUOTE

OH Cool, you've raised future FUCKTARDS ...LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That bitch needs some sense beat into her. Omfg. White privilege??? Schools are opening all across America to full time in person. Who does she think she is??? Students like my son with special needs are better off learning in school than at home. I cannot offer my son what the school does for him. He is in special Ed, goes through OT and PT at school. Students getting that one on one with a professional is better for them. On top of it all, it is their right as US citizens to get a proper education that WE pay for. I think for every student that can't go to school now we should charge the schools with truancy. Lmmfao. WHITE POWER!!!!!! Bwahahahaha.

Did you read about that psychotic leftist prick on another school board who made the same racist arguments and went so far as to say parents worried about teen suicide were "white supremacists"?

These people are horrible, toxic and do not belong on school boards.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE

OH Cool, you've raised future FUCKTARDS ...LOL
Try learning how to make a post next time, fuktard. PWN3D! :Sad:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I would put my kids in a private school if I could afford the tuition..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Believe it or not, some private schools have scholarship programs. It might be worth looking into.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You would still want to be very careful. This toxic racist "woke" mentality has even been seeping into churches. I'm sure its tainting private schools as well.

It's to the point where coexisting is impossible.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You would still want to be very careful. This toxic racist "woke" mentality has even been seeping into churches. I'm sure its tainting private schools as well.

Very true. One has to have a serious discussion with the clergy and learn if they accept faggotry first!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Very true. One has to have a serious discussion with the clergy and learn if they accept faggotry first!

After Jacob Blake, a man from my church.....and I have a small church of reformed "calvinists" who meet at home and interact daily......went off the woke deep end out of no where.

He was so nasty, irrational and out of control he was "excused" from the church.

My pastor doesnt mess around with all this and is always focused on scripture. He doesnt even get ruffled by what's going on. Just watches the flock and goes to the biblical response.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At $30k-$40k per year per child that would add up extremely quickly.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They say they offer student aid but the amount was rather stingy. Worse, we don't even have private school vouchers here (teacher's union controls state politics, just see how they've blocked school reopening for the last year) which would at least let parents take the money which would have gone to public schools with them to private schools.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They say they offer student aid but the amount was rather stingy. Worse, we don't even have private school vouchers here (teacher's union controls state politics, just see how they've blocked school reopening for the last year) which would at least let parents take the money which would have gone to public schools with them to private schools.

It's like that in every blue state. They really like making it hard to use private school and home school.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yet all the democrats elites send their kids to private schools. Private schools which they never shut down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yet all the democrats elites send their kids to private schools. Private schools which they never shut down.

I think Bitchmers kids go to public. Not right now but normally.

That might change now that the whole state hates her guts and the womb that bore her, though.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here is California Governor Gavin Newsom (Nancy Pelosi's nephew by marriage) specifically let private schools stay open (his kids go to private) but caved to the teachers unions to close public schools on the grounds that it wasn't safe (despite most states having open schools and every private school being open without any outbreaks). He also closed everything but for some reason wrote the order so that his personal winery got to stay open. He's also had legal problems where he got "given" a $6 million mansion for free through a very round about and untraceable way via 3rd party foreign registered companies and he failed to disclose that "gift" on his public disclosure forms as well as on his taxes.

Newsom is as corrupt as a politician can get. Just like all the elite democrats in this one party state.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is California Governor Gavin Newsom (Nancy Pelosi's nephew by marriage) specifically let private schools stay open (his kids go to private) but caved to the teachers unions to close public schools on the grounds that it wasn't safe (despite most states having open schools and every private school being open without any outbreaks). He also closed everything but for some reason wrote the order so that his personal winery got to stay open. He's also had legal problems where he got "given" a $6 million mansion for free through a very round about and untraceable way via 3rd party foreign registered companies and he failed to disclose that "gift" on his public disclosure forms as well as on his taxes.

Newsom is as corrupt as a politician can get. Just like all the elite democrats in this one party state.

All the boating was shut down here, which is a huge deal in my state. As well all the greenhouses which was a huge deal for all the people here that grow their food as well as all the small businesses greenhouses that had to shut down....uhg it was a mess.

Bitchmers husband went ahead to go prep his boat and straight up said that he should get specail priviledges because he was married to fucking Whitler.

Then after an order to stop people from going north to their cabins. To be clear...it was a reasonable request at first. In the beginning when this virus was spreading in southern MI like crazy and people were being hospitalized, it was reasonable to ASK people to not carry it up north where the hospitals were not equipped with the resources to handle a large spread.

But it was unreasonable when people wanted to go to cabins way out away from towns and the population.

And Whitlers family went ahead and went to their cabin and lied about it.

They all force the orders on the peasents but violate them themselves.

So it's pretty laughable they tried to make a huge fuss over Cruz taking his kids to what was it....Cancun?