This is a serious topic. Please do not shitpost in it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's a question for the jabbed whose families and friends are all up to date on the jabberwocky programs.

Have you picked unjabbed heirs to your estates and what assets have you got?

Would you want illegal aliens squatting on and taking them, and have you considered perhaps bequeathing them to fellow forum members who refused all clot shots?

Those of us who are purebloods can't promise to inherit your stuff, specifically if they are low value assets and great travel is needed, but we will put you on the list for review.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can totally have my can if we all kick. And you'll have to take Squish and the 17 year old....they aren't jabbed. Not with the chinese aids shot.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You can totally have my can if we all kick. And you'll have to take Squish and the 17 year old....they aren't jabbed. Not with the chinese aids shot.

If I am able to, I'd totally look after your kids in a heartbeat just like my brother in the UP has told me repeatedly that he'll raise or support mine... and a mate here and his Boston wife. It's good to have family, in one sense or another.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve had all recommendEd vaccines, and boosters as recommended by the country I live in as did the other 5 million people. Never contracted the virus.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve had all recommendEd vaccines, and boosters as recommended by the country I live in as did the other 5 million people. Never contracted the virus.
On what recommendation? They haven’t even found a cure for the common cold and you want to put defective experimentals into your system? Get the fuck off this thread ol’ man…you’ve been duped.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On what recommendation? They haven’t even found a cure for the common cold and you want to put defective experimentals into your system? Get the fuck off this thread ol’ man…you’ve been duped.
Your fucking up DD s thread.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your fucking up DD s thread.
English you bum_fuck! It’s “you’re” not “your”. You’re 73 years old and you still can’t get that shit right.

My point being is that you’re tainting yourself with defective vaccines that don’t work. We’ve gone over this more than a thousand times over the past three years and yet you’re still drivelling on!? Christ almighty…

For the record, we’ve never had a vaccine and we’re still here! Strength in the numbers.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
English you bum_fuck! It’s “you’re” not “your”. You’re 73 years old and you still can’t get that shit right.

My point being is that you’re tainting yourself with defective vaccines that don’t work. We’ve gone over this more than a thousand times over the past three years and yet you’re still drivelling on!? Christ almighty…

For the record, we’ve never had a vaccine and we’re still here! Strength in the numbers.
I’ve had all of them including boosters. Like most enlightened folks

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a question for the jabbed whose families and friends are all up to date on the jabberwocky programs.

Have you picked unjabbed heirs to your estates and what assets have you got?

Would you want illegal aliens squatting on and taking them, and have you considered perhaps bequeathing them to fellow forum members who refused all clot shots?

Those of us who are purebloods can't promise to inherit your stuff, specifically if they are low value assets and great travel is needed, but we will put you on the list for review.
What does this prove? Really.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, those clot shots must have hollowed out what's left of your gourd matter.

Seriously, talk about wills.

One more infraction and I'm getting a mod to dump your posts.
For questioning what you post? Isn’t this a civilized conversation?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’d read em if I were you. They prove that you’re wrong.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), flagged a possible risk of ischemic strokes in people 65 and older who received Pfizer and BioNTech's updated COVID-19 vaccine booster.

Oh no…ohh nooooooooo! :Bwahaha:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), flagged a possible risk of ischemic strokes in people 65 and older who received Pfizer and BioNTech's updated COVID-19 vaccine booster.

Oh no…ohh nooooooooo! :Bwahaha:
Oh no what? Wheres the link?