This is it, BF

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is your heyday

Eveyone else is dead except for you people

How does it feel?

We've been swinging out arms in this pond scum for so long and it still feels awesome

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We all know I make it so much better..... :Lovin1: :EvilOne2:
KeenSharpIndianrockpython-small.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's only one other place I can think of that allows this kind of freedom of speech (not a forum). It's a rarity for sure.. and I thank BF for having the balls to run this place as he does, especially with the immense pressure to become PC.. You're the best, BF :)

senior penor

Factory Bastard
This is your heyday

How does it feel?

We've been swinging out arms in this pond scum for so long and it still feels awesome
Oh my! I thouyght you went to jail after you macked on brent's 14 year old sister

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is sad how so many forums have died in the last five years.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is your heyday

How does it feel?

What's that paranoid guy's forum called again, I've forgotten.
theStomperRoom

Are you a member? I was refused, despite Rancid and Deport Liberals trying to vouch for me.

WTF is the guy so paranoid about? Does he have deepweb type content on there or something?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There's only one other place I can think of that allows this kind of freedom of speech (not a forum). It's a rarity for sure.. and I thank BF for having the balls to run this place as he does, especially with the immense pressure to become PC.. You're the best, BF :)

BF has definitely lightened up, he used to be constantly on my case for the un-PC stuff. :LOL1:

Holliday

Banned
Banned
This is your heyday

How does it feel?

theStomperRoom

Are you a member? I was refused, despite Rancid and Deport Liberals trying to vouch for me.

WTF is the guy so paranoid about? Does he have deepweb type content on there or something?
I meant SG. You mean CBTards, which I was a longstanding member of until I got a 1000 year ban for being critical of the modern Democrap party. So ya know. You - you'd get a preemptive ban for eternity.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
This is your heyday

How does it feel?

theStomperRoom

Ahhh, you mean FRW's forum

Now he regrets not letting anyone in, the place is almost dead

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This is your heyday

How does it feel?

theStomperRoom

Ahhh, you mean FRW's forum

Now he regrets not letting anyone in, the place is almost dead

Yeah that's the place, I won't bother trying to register again if it's dead. :LOL1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Too many alts here, imo... But yeah... There's only one other place I can think of that allows this kind of freedom of speech (not a forum). It's a rarity for sure.. and I thank BF for having the balls to run this place as he does, especially with the immense pressure to become PC.. You're the best, BF :)

Stormfront's latest iteration?

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
This is your heyday

How does it feel?

I've got absolutely no recollection of saying that

I wonder if one day when I'm older I'll be rereading these posts and thinking "Wtf"?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
This is your heyday

How does it feel?

I've got absolutely no recollection of saying that

I wonder if one day when I'm older I'll be rereading these posts and thinking "Wtf"?
I wish I could see my old poasts from cbt 1.0 and co. They were great and got tons of recs. And yabb, even though it was recless, was reckless.