This is what I will never understand about some religions

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How can any so-called religion disown beloved family members who leave their religion? IMO, any religion that does that is a cult. Period.

I have two friends whose parents completely disowned them when they left a particular "religion." Parents refusing to speak to their own children for such a reason? Reprehensible.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DCF9-FE68-9-B13-4-A84-907-E-4-FA594-D3-F6-DA.jpg

Like this fool?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've got lots of catlicks in my fam but at least they arent gaytheists. I'd disown any faggit, gaytheist, muhzie, satanist, from my fam IN A FUKIN HEARTBEAT!!! Pretty damn easy to understand why, having known how fucked up and amoral all those cunts are. Faggits and gaytheists are the worst though by far.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've got lots of catlicks in my fam but at least they arent gaytheists. I'd disown any faggit, gaytheist, muhzie, satanist, from my fam IN A FUKIN HEARTBEAT!!! Pretty damn easy to understand why, having known how fucked up and amoral all those cunts are. Faggits and gaytheists are the worst though by far.

Oh, lord. You're here? Too bad.

Bye.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bye.

Lokbrain? I wonder if the fool is still sending money for Trumps wall?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How can any so-called religion disown beloved family members who leave their religion? IMO, any religion that does that is a cult. Period.

I have two friends whose parents completely disowned them when they left a particular "religion." Parents refusing to speak to their own children for such a reason? Reprehensible.

Shunning doesn't even happen in Mennonite/Amish communities anymore.

The kids have the option to stay or go after Rumspringa.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Bye.

Lokbrain? I wonder if the fool is still sending money for Trumps wall?

No doubt.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just hopeful that biden forgets to tear down Trumps glorious wall and all the border rushing mexcrements mash themselves through the grates. Prolly look like an avalanche of refried beaners!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Damn, what's happening my Zionist buddy! It's Aryan BTW. :Grin3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just hopeful that biden forgets to tear down Trumps glorious wall and all the border rushing mexcrements mash themselves through the grates. Prolly look like an avalanche of refried beaners!

Not happening Lokbrain. Still rebuilding Trannies on your kitchen table?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
FDF5627-A-39-FC-400-B-91-FC-7809-A0-AAADF2.jpg

Looks like the portly Presidents fat friend stole most of the private donations for the Buffoons wall. Time to send more Lok

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not happening Lokbrain. Still rebuilding Trannies on your kitchen table?

Trump's glorious wall? LMAO.
Religion = Power

Religion is a Con and just a tool for corruption

I have seen some people's lives truly destroyed by it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
D270802-F-5276-4506-8-A46-C347640-A8-C82.jpg

Religion = Power

Ethics are based in religions, and more people need to be ethical than they need to be deeply religious...

Like these folks? Religion floats on ignorance and fools money
I gotta ask, major semen, WTF do you have against ruling by Gods Law? After all, that motherfucker on the left would have been burned at the stake by now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Religion = Power

Ethics are based in religions, and more people need to be ethical than they need to be deeply religious...

I gotta ask, major semen, WTF do you have against ruling by Gods Law? After all, that motherfucker on the left would have been burned at the stake by now.

Lok, I’m simply not a sucker. Gods law my ass

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Religion = Power

You like the hypocrisy because you're part of the hypocrisy. Whenever a "religious" type goes unpunnished, it validates your own degeneracy. Simple, really.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Religion = Power

You like the hypocrisy because you're part of the hypocrisy. Whenever a "religious" type goes unpunnished, it validates your own degeneracy. Simple, really.

Im only interested at pointing out what fools you phony religious types are. Get it?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are you such a sucker Lok?
LOL! Lemme know when they're convicted, moron.

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

PWN3D!

As if this is legit. Keep trying. Keep sending $$$ sucker.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Religion = Power

Im only interested at pointing out what fools you phony religious types are. Get it?
Like I said, you've no interest in accountability or justice cause you'd burn along side em.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

PWN3D!

Ok. Its legit. Best of all, you'll never see a conviction out of this.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

PWN3D!

Lokmar wants to change my avatar for a week and is prepared to use a credit card to do it? Lulz...