OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
D270802-F-5276-4506-8-A46-C347640-A8-C82.jpg

Religion = Power

Religion is a Con and just a tool for corruption

Ethics are based in religions, and more people need to be ethical than they need to be deeply religious...

Like these folks? Religion floats on ignorance and fools money
I gotta ask, major semen, WTF do you have against ruling by Gods Law? After all, that motherfucker on the left would have been burned at the stake by now.

Why in God's name did you come here? God told me that you're a big fucking asshole.
Well, goober, you could have just asked me. I'd have told you what an asshole I am. One thing about me, I'm right, and I dont lie. Oops, sorry, that was TWO things!

Why would I talk to you when I have God talking to me?
Scientologist cut off people when they leave as do Muslims... actually muslims are allowed to kill unbelievers.

None of it's right. NONE of it. Disfellowshipping people is evil. My friends did not lie to me.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off, people disown and ostracize one another for all kinds of reasons, many of them valid. A good religious example is if you're in a church that follows God's Word and you have a friend or relative that goes to one that supports abortion and has kweirdo clergy. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with scum like that? Hell, it might even be dangerous for BOTH parties to continue a relationship. Someone's gonna get their ass beat.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Religion = Power

Ethics are based in religions, and more people need to be ethical than they need to be deeply religious...

I gotta ask, major semen, WTF do you have against ruling by Gods Law? After all, that motherfucker on the left would have been burned at the stake by now.

Why in God's name did you come here? God told me that you're a big fucking asshole.
Well, goober, you could have just asked me. I'd have told you what an asshole I am. One thing about me, I'm right, and I dont lie. Oops, sorry, that was TWO things!

Scientologist cut off people when they leave as do Muslims... actually muslims are allowed to kill unbelievers.

None of it's right. NONE of it. Disfellowshipping people is evil. My friends did not lie to me.

Religion = Power

Well innocent people are wronged all the time, sadly. Can you tell me why they were disfellowshipped?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Religion = Power

Religion = Power

Well innocent people are wronged all the time, sadly. Can you tell me why they were disfellowshipped?

I already posted about one of them in detail in this thread. Please don't accuse my friends of lying. Their lives were really disrupted. There was no reason for them to lie.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well if they got disfellowshipped is was because they committed a gross sin and were not repentant. The key words being NOT repentant...

I can't be bothered trying to find your comment about them through 6 pages. I'm preparing for a match.

Tell your friends to get back to their religion and stop crying to you about it. If they don't, just get on with things.

The Bible predicts "the love of the greater number will cool off"... that means in the last days people will leave their religion...

They're goats marked for destruction... not my words, Gods words.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok I caught up with the comment about incest...

To all victims of such DIABOLICAL acts.... don't go to the clergy class, elders and so on, GO TO THE POLICE.

Go to a lawyer and see if you can sue the parents for emotional distress..... but don't sit around stewing about it.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I get paid in a few days. I'll have to give the no legged dude a hundo in major semen's memory! LOL!

Pay day? Another $250. Yeah send it all. How are the food lines in the rust belt these days Einstein?
LOL! more like $200K+ for the year, tard.

The gas station attendant makes $200k, that lives in the rust belt? I doubt it.
I quit paying SSI in September, moron. Figure it out.

I did 12 years ago. Are you sure it isn’t $200. ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well if they got disfellowshipped is was because they committed a gross sin and were not repentant. The key words being NOT repentant...

I can't be bothered trying to find your comment about them through 6 pages. I'm preparing for a match.

Tell your friends to get back to their religion and stop crying to you about it. If they don't, just get on with things.

The Bible predicts "the love of the greater number will cool off"... that means in the last days people will leave their religion...

They're goats marked for destruction... not my words, Gods words.

Lokbrain? Is he still into goats. I remember his herd from before.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are you such a sucker Lok?
LOL! Lemme know when they're convicted, moron.

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

Semen serious question, your ex wife was Jewish right? Was she religious or an atheist Jew?

Probably an atheist. She got with a pig after all...

She never met your favorite hubby Frank.

I'm sorry that you were so gullible after years of others realizing I was playing around. Sorry about your grey matter...

Atleast my Grey matter isn’t freeze dried.

Nor is mine, but my grey matter had enough sense to feed a family of four over the next 5 years come rain or shine...

Awesome DD. Freeze dried food for 5 years. Must be some accomplishment knowing you.

You do realize freeze dried foods (the better quality ones) only have a vacuum packed and nitrogen sealed capsule that reconstitute almost perfectly as the day they were processed fresh?

Maybe you should research the science instead of think they're MRE's.

But that would take a curiosity and higher brain power, so I forgive you for your inabilities.

Once again DD. I only eat fresh foods. Trust me, freeze dried eggs suck. It’s horrible to be that you feed your 5 kids that shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

1985 just called

Something about wanting their wannabe who's trying to talk cool back.

I told them you were busying being a waste of oxygen right and and would call them back once you were done raping the kids trapped in your closet

Listen to the sedentary fat ass, who can’t get kids off of his mind. How many of those little ones kick your ass?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! I didnt stop paying SSI taxes by moving to a terd wurld country like you, clown.

Tomorrow, I get to start up payments on 2021's $8537.40. What a fukin waste! Worse yet, the idiots at bidenco will tank the economy and I'll wind up with about $150K for 2021. Actually, if that happens, I wont pay the maximum amount so that means less money for the deadbeats! :ThumbsUp3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL! I didnt stop paying SSI taxes by moving to a terd wurld country like you, clown.

Tomorrow, I get to start up payments on 2021's $8537.40. What a fukin waste! Worse yet, the idiots at bidenco will tank the economy and I'll wind up with about $150K for 2021. Actually, if that happens, I wont pay the maximum amount so that means less money for the deadbeats! :ThumbsUp3:

Are you drunk?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Look at the DNC dildo try to explain away a miscarriage of voters rights... lol

Yoire insane Harry. Its over

No..... yoire are, fuckface...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are you such a sucker Lok?
LOL! Lemme know when they're convicted, moron.

Another truth hater. He’ll go down with the orange faced dead man walking. You never answered. Why are you such a sucker?

Semen serious question, your ex wife was Jewish right? Was she religious or an atheist Jew?

Probably an atheist. She got with a pig after all...

She never met your favorite hubby Frank.

I'm sorry that you were so gullible after years of others realizing I was playing around. Sorry about your grey matter...

Atleast my Grey matter isn’t freeze dried.

Nor is mine, but my grey matter had enough sense to feed a family of four over the next 5 years come rain or shine...

Awesome DD. Freeze dried food for 5 years. Must be some accomplishment knowing you.

You do realize freeze dried foods (the better quality ones) only have a vacuum packed and nitrogen sealed capsule that reconstitute almost perfectly as the day they were processed fresh?

Maybe you should research the science instead of think they're MRE's.

But that would take a curiosity and higher brain power, so I forgive you for your inabilities.

Once again DD. I only eat fresh foods. Trust me, freeze dried eggs suck. It’s horrible to be that you feed your 5 kids that shit.

You eat Kibble and Bits, slumdog...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly it’s high on your list. Like rebuilding trannies

Oh look, a "NO YUO" outta major semen monkey! :Welcome8:

I bet you got the cleanest, shit covered toilet in the entire CR ghetto, dont you!!!!! :LOL2:

Just another ignorant post from an ignorant gas station attendant. So you man the convience store part too?