This Jeannie...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tune me what,what...

Is it really a female with tits and a front_bum, or is it a tranny from that Canada shite site?

Why does it scheme that it’s cock-of-the-walk here at Bastard Factory, then act like a cunt to me in private message eh?

Jeannie you better floss your teeth when you give me lip...because I need to know what end of you you are revealing. I am a sexy man and I won’t tolerate odour!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I met her once, afterward I wasn't STINKYFINGER anymore ...moaRRR stinky forearm :OMG4:

I must acknowledge that's a total rip off of another forum genius ... but felt sooo guuDDDDDDD :LMAO2:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tune me what,what...

Is it really a female with tits and a front_bum, or is it a tranny from that Canada shite site?

Why does it scheme that it’s cock-of-the-walk here at Bastard Factory, then act like a cunt to me in private message eh?

Jeannie you better floss your teeth when you give me lip...because I need to know what end of you you are revealing. I am a sexy man and I won’t tolerate odour!
r247a.jpg

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tune me what,what...

r247a.jpg
this is mine now i steeling it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you good for anything else ? hmmm Mr.Nike man, Mr. One room shack hmmm you doin' gud ?
How's the buying clout business ??

:LMAO2:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tune me what,what...

r247a.jpg
Oi Canada_chick, I’ll give you da butt hurt, but meh OCD reckons you don’t douche! I want your arse_funnel, not your blunt turd missiles! :doink2:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Besides which, even if I was faggotly-inclined, which I'm not, and that leaves you out, your inability to spell a word as elementary as 'middle' puts you squarely out of the running, Cletus.

Yes, I may get a touch submissive and puddle-y at taller and stronger women, but it's because not only can they physically overpower me but because they are intellectually at bare minimum my equals if not my betters.

You are none of that, trifling little snot fleck as you are. :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha ...
He got you
TWICE !!!

And you say you're intelligent (:

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HAhahahahaha .. fuck what would this place do without me ??

Hulk-thinking.jpg

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Besides which, even if I was faggotly-inclined, which I'm not, and that leaves you out, your inability to spell a word as elementary as 'middle' puts you squarely out of the running, Cletus.

Yes, I may get a touch submissive and puddle-y at taller and stronger women, but it's because not only can they physically overpower me but because they are intellectually at bare minimum my equals if not my betters.

You are none of that, trifling little snot fleck as you are. :)
fartingcow.gif