This or That?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Coke is the real thing but Pepsi hit's the spot ! I don't drink soda pop- - - - - -

Spend 1 year in county jail or 6 months in the big house Like San Quintin ?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Spend 1 year in county jail or 6 months in the big house Like San Quintin ?[/QUOTE said:
none of them, really lol .. but the hardest way and shortest .. San quentin .. :Perfecto:
You are pretty safe in county and going to get fucked in the ass for sure in San Quintin !!!

rigor79

kingkill 33
Spend 1 year in county jail or 6 months in the big house Like San Quintin ?[/QUOTE said:
none of them, really lol .. but the hardest way and shortest .. San quentin .. :Perfecto:
You are pretty safe in county and going to get fucked in the ass for sure in San Quintin !!!
never mind san quentin .. ! cos than i'm going to murder people for sure .. and i already walk with sparks next to a nuclear bomb in my head .. lol .. apparently someone diplomat wants to lock me up for a third time .. cos i wont co-operate in a secret mission as spy for holland russia but it is mainly holland who's bitching at me .. found that out so far .. i'm afraid they will throw me in my bench again like a dog .. third time .. not the locking up .. it's what i'm going shed and spread in a certain culture to get back to someone.. so i'll see ..

rigor79

kingkill 33
build lately .. difficulty eating trough stress, ongoing questions to become isis spy which i wont else i would not be open abt. it .. holland, russia drive me up the walls..

become blackmailed and follow instructions to become super terrorist (infiltrator) by some filthy kgb/aivd office or force back at aivd-kgb and quit - break their request to "top secret" you for their pockets and intelligence? (culture and job offer that looks like shit by the way (my current situation))

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Red.

Shopping malls or open market ?

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
laser surgery

Money or happiness?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Cake.

Eaten alive by a bunch of savage rats or stick your head up an elephants arse ?

Top Bottom