This thread is not about Dovey!

DDT

Factory Bastard
I'll post here Blurtski, because I have nothing better to do while I wait for the glass shop to finish work on my truck as I sip on a London Fog tea.

Just picked up a jean jacket, so now I can rock the Canadian Tuxedo look. You jelly?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll post here Blurtski, because I have nothing better to do while I wait for the glass shop to finish work on my truck as I sip on a London Fog tea.

Just picked up a jean jacket, so now I can rock the Canadian Tuxedo look. You jelly?

Nope. Not one iota.

Last time I owned a jean jacket was never.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I know leather is the preferred garment material in gay sex night clubs...

By your own admission, you already know much more than I do about that scene, brah.

Only clubs I ever went to where the dress code was, say, unusual, are kink venues. Alas, I lost my PVC panties last time I went to one! (Could be I forgot them in UncleFiLTH's orange Lambo.)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like Dovey, but she's too whacky at times.

The effects of her PTSD & life's traumas often doth show.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Am I owned or has anything about me as a person been confirmed because i posted here? Lol.

I really dont understand the mentality that i make threads about me just because I'm arguing in them along with everyone else.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Am I owned or has anything about me as a person been confirmed because i posted here? Lol.

I really dont understand the mentality that i make threads about me just because I'm arguing in them along with everyone else.
I think his fairy godmother promised him that if he gets you to post in a thread not about you with your name in the title she'll surround him with his favorite cocks and turn him into a cute little sprite who farts glitter for a week.