Threadjacking Shit-posters

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

vxuO0RD.jpg
This is one of the oldest rules on the internet and is here to make this place better for the future members to read.

The concept in a nutshell... STAYING ON-TOPIC.

As we know, arguments break out and threads go in different directions all the time... understandable, but there are members who do and will continue to do this in almost every thread. We're going to begin relocating disruptive members to the ASS BOX where they belong.

This isn't some social experiment out of my boredom. Removing the threadjacking shit-posters will allow lurking members to step up and start posting without being harassed... especially in their Introduction intros. Fact is a lot of people leave here and don't say why because of the pages of mindless threadjacks, trolling and useless hate.

Threads like "random thoughts" and "1 million post thread", etc. are off-topic threads for anything goes conversations, endless off-topic rants, but doesn't mean every page should be filled with driveling attacks.

All members should be contributing quality content to ongoing topics when they can, that's how the thread grow and that is how the board grows.

Again, your strong opinions are always welcomed, but most members would like to see an overall area with more mature conversations that include protection from nonsensical assholes.

This is an attempt to do that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, you are a classic threadjacking shit-poster. Try a little self-reflection. You just spent all morning jacking my thread.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I jacked your thread because it needed it. Now we have place for it in Politics where you can spew forth your endless toxic crap. Or are you too fucking stupid to realise this?

I am pleased to see the creation of a Politics sub, since evidently it will be needed in order to accommodate the present group of active n00b posters (including me.)

I would ask the management to consider that a Firearms & Weaponry sub might also be a worthwhile tweak, for some of the same reasons, although I have no personal stake in this suggestion.

I have some other thoughts (I won't dignify them by calling them Insights) that I will share presently, but first I will have to pray for some discernment lest I post them in an inappropriate place.

Carry on, my hearties.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I jacked your thread because it needed it. Now we have place for it in Politics where you can spew forth your endless toxic crap. Or are you too fucking stupid to realise this?

I am pleased to see the creation of a Politics sub, since evidently it will be needed in order to accommodate the present group of active n00b posters (including me.)

I would ask the management to consider that a Firearms & Weaponry sub might also be a worthwhile tweak, for some of the same reasons, although I have no personal stake in this suggestion.

I have some other thoughts (I won't dignify them by calling them Insights) that I will share presently, but first I will have to pray for some discernment lest I post them in an inappropriate place.

Carry on, my hearties.
I like the outcome. While politics is not everyone’s cup of tea, it’s good to see it in it’s rightful place. It’s a win for all, not just for General. :rightON:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, you are a classic threadjacking shit-poster. Try a little self-reflection. You just spent all morning jacking my thread.
Your threads are jacked because you make a new one everytime your brain farts out an idiot thought...you refuse to put your insane Trump bashing in one thread...fucking up the board..... Thanks BF, for creating a politics sub....

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Your threads are jacked because you make a new one everytime your brain farts out an idiot thought...you refuse to put your insane Trump bashing in one thread...fucking up the board..... Thanks BF, for creating a politics sub....
Thanks @Bastard Factory !

@HELLFIRE you might think it's all the same, but politics has a lot of facets. That cannot all be fitted into one thread.
Hope you love me no less for saying this :Lovin1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I rode a horse last night
for like less than a minute, fuck man what a majestic beast ...

Lone Ranger makes it look sooooo easy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many uninteresting TDS threads has lotusbarf and the safe spaces squad started since you first posted this?

30. 40?

Not counting the off topic Blurts of impotent TDS musings they face fart in to nearly every thread they slither into

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How many uninteresting TDS threads has lotusbarf and the safe spaces squad started since you first posted this?

30. 40?

Not counting the off topic Blurts of impotent TDS musings they face fart in to nearly every thread they slither into
We need to put it to a poll vote that Politics be moved into the Sweatshops! It’ll be fucking awesome!
:FuckYeah: