To the dickheads reading this...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You all should really be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Do you fucking realize there's over 9 months of threads dedicated to Biggie Smells and Aidsman...err I mean Admin. Sorry about that, my bad. No, but seriously. One of the last bastions of free speech is now inundated with BEnzo-like mutated faglames after they cum into contact with Biggie Asswipe's anus juice as he uses the "juice" for his own personal slip and slide. The faglames he uses on a per minute basis are now over 50 stories tall and even the Canadian Army can't kill them, as they destroy works of art by masterful writers by spamming the holy fuck out of every thread in fucking sight.

I never could get my mind around Tardjacking a thread only to call someone a homoerotic name or post inappropriate pictures for shock value.

What I really don't understand are posters like Breakfall that claim to be "blood in, blood out" for this forum and is all about "quality posting," yet this fucking talking mule is an absolute fucking braindead fuck hellbent on sexually e-molesting every single female out here with his crude and over the top remarks about sex at least once. This is what "new" posters have to look forward to? Some drunk bastard that can't even type, let alone string two words together without including the words "My" and "Dick?" You're a fucking gigantic twat, BreakDance. Take your deflated dildo and go on the fuck home or back into whatever asshole you crawled out of.

BreakTard isn't the only retarded cog in this giant wheel of failure. There's also that fucking brainless lunatic, Dovey. Dovey struts around talking shit from behind Biggie Hernia's Labia Minora. All the while "speaking her mind" with made up councils and political analysis that's soo fucking out of date, that even Fox News has stopped reporting on it. The most hilarious thing about Dovey besides her I.Q. is that she thinks her opinion, which is usually straight outta left field or Compton is actual "politics." Jesus Christ, Dovey doesn't even know the difference between a Neo-Conservative and her particular strain of Gonorrhea. I mean could Dovey tell me who the "father" of Neo-Conservatism is, WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP ON GOOGLE? Then we all have to read how all the "pedos" (Myself and anyone else that thinks Dovey is a dipshit) are trying to garner information from her to get closer to the pretend kids she doesn't have so that somehow "us pedos" can magically molest them through a broadband connection. Furthermore, this wackjob had unprotected sex with a circus midget and a guy who worked at Red Robin for 2 whole days. It doesn't matter who you are at the end of the day. If you call Dovey out on her absurd views on anything, you'll forever be a "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!."

In closing, perhaps the saddest fuck is Freud. Imagine spending your entire dreary life trying to hit on females on a shitty forum? Then to make matters worse, this fucking freakshow starts posting cringy feet and cigarette pictures. Is there really anyone that logs on hoping that shitbrick Freud has posted more cancer stick pictures along with his emaciated looking body parts? I mean if a "new" poster were to see this Chinese Fire Drill in real time, would they want to log in to see this and to read Freud's award winning comebacks like, "Okay farook" and "5 guys mumbai?" No, they absolutely would not. Neither do the people with fully functioning brains. Maybe Freud should be "cut" and sent back to the minor leagues, like Flametruth for a full year.

Most of you lazy fucking dolts are killing this crappy forum from the inside out. Just because you paid a few coin doesn't absolve any of you for acting like fucking idiots.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
did-not-read-didnt-read.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Anyone got a really good kung fu flick they'd like to share?

I knew the bottom feeding cycloptic midget midwife of fag-spam would rear her ugly head and continue urinating unfunny chunks of shit for all to see.

As far as a "good kung fu flick" goes, how about the one where you rub your clitoris really hard in hopes a penis will appear?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not reading all that, but given who the OP is, I'm guessing it's another "you're all shit and this forum is shit!" type rant...

If so, why not take your hostile, perma-buttsore, crack-smoking ass and sling it back to FT or wherever the fuck you call home?

Just a thought, because your spoiled daddy's princess on the rag routine who is upset because he bought her the wrong colour Gucci purse, is getting tiresome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not reading all that, but given who the OP is, I'm guessing it's another "you're all shit and this forum is shit!" type rant...

If so, why not take your hostile, perma-buttsore, crack-smoking ass and sling it back to FT or wherever the fuck you call home?

Just a thought, because your spoiled daddy's princess on the rag routine who is upset because he bought her wrong the colour Gucci purse, is getting tiresome.

Isn't there a "powder blue" hoodie in the womens department at Walmart you need to worship?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Now that's just fucking stupid. I know you like your men to wear BLM t-shirts and wave the LGBT rainbow flag, but very few men outside of liberal shithole cities do that kind of thing.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Now that's just fucking stupid. I know you like your men to wear BLM t-shirts and wave the LGBT rainbow flag, but very few men outside of liberal shithole cities do that kind of thing.

What's "stupid" is your fetish for dressing like a fucking terrorist in all pastel colors. Is your waterbottle also hot pink?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You all should really be fucking ashamed of yourselves. Do you fucking realize there's over 9 months of threads dedicated to Biggie Smells and Aidsman...err I mean Admin. Sorry about that, my bad. No, but seriously. One of the last bastions of free speech is now inundated with BEnzo-like mutated faglames after they cum into contact with Biggie Asswipe's anus juice as he uses the "juice" for his own personal slip and slide. The faglames he uses on a per minute basis are now over 50 stories tall and even the Canadian Army can't kill them, as they destroy works of art by masterful writers by spamming the holy fuck out of every thread in fucking sight.

I never could get my mind around Tardjacking a thread only to call someone a homoerotic name or post inappropriate pictures for shock value.

What I really don't understand are posters like Breakfall that claim to be "blood in, blood out" for this forum and is all about "quality posting," yet this fucking talking mule is an absolute fucking braindead fuck hellbent on sexually e-molesting every single female out here with his crude and over the top remarks about sex at least once. This is what "new" posters have to look forward to? Some drunk bastard that can't even type, let alone string two words together without including the words "My" and "Dick?" You're a fucking gigantic twat, BreakDance. Take your deflated dildo and go on the fuck home or back into whatever asshole you crawled out of.

BreakTard isn't the only retarded cog in this giant wheel of failure. There's also that fucking brainless lunatic, Dovey. Dovey struts around talking shit from behind Biggie Hernia's Labia Minora. All the while "speaking her mind" with made up councils and political analysis that's soo fucking out of date, that even Fox News has stopped reporting on it. The most hilarious thing about Dovey besides her I.Q. is that she thinks her opinion, which is usually straight outta left field or Compton is actual "politics." Jesus Christ, Dovey doesn't even know the difference between a Neo-Conservative and her particular strain of Gonorrhea. I mean could Dovey tell me who the "father" of Neo-Conservatism is, WITHOUT LOOKING IT UP ON GOOGLE? Then we all have to read how all the "pedos" (Myself and anyone else that thinks Dovey is a dipshit) are trying to garner information from her to get closer to the pretend kids she doesn't have so that somehow "us pedos" can magically molest them through a broadband connection. Furthermore, this wackjob had unprotected sex with a circus midget and a guy who worked at Red Robin for 2 whole days. It doesn't matter who you are at the end of the day. If you call Dovey out on her absurd views on anything, you'll forever be a "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!."

In closing, perhaps the saddest fuck is Freud. Imagine spending your entire dreary life trying to hit on females on a shitty forum? Then to make matters worse, this fucking freakshow starts posting cringy feet and cigarette pictures. Is there really anyone that logs on hoping that shitbrick Freud has posted more cancer stick pictures along with his emaciated looking body parts? I mean if a "new" poster were to see this Chinese Fire Drill in real time, would they want to log in to see this and to read Freud's award winning comebacks like, "Okay farook" and "5 guys mumbai?" No, they absolutely would not. Neither do the people with fully functioning brains. Maybe Freud should be "cut" and sent back to the minor leagues, like Flametruth for a full year.

Most of you lazy fucking dolts are killing this crappy forum from the inside out. Just because you paid a few coin doesn't absolve any of you for acting like fucking idiots.
Oi...don’t get your piss_flaps in a twist!

That’s it...I’ve got nothing else. You got me thinking about labia now!
:Whatevr3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

dont read em. PWN3D!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Just a thought, because your spoiled daddy's princess on the rag routine who is upset because he bought her the wrong colour Gucci purse, is getting tiresome.

I skimmed till I got to the part where it expressed sexual desire for my bod, then I tuned out again.

It and Seaboobies trade my modelling pics like Upper Deck baseball cards.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Anyone got a really good kung fu flick they'd like to share?

I knew the bottom feeding cycloptic midget midwife of fag-spam would rear her ugly head and continue urinating unfunny chunks of shit for all to see.

As far as a "good kung fu flick" goes, how about the one where you rub your clitoris really hard in hopes a penis will appear?

I take it you don’t have any good king fu flicks to share

Oh well, admin still sucks cock tho

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Flynn is a man.

5 of them in fact.

They take turns on the weekdays and flick it together on the weekends.

I think that was a while ago.

All but one have lost interest.

The one remaining lives a fantasy life as "Flynn". Flynn is his imaginary romantic partner.

He is very protective of Flynn.

He is in love with Flynn.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

dont read em. PWN3D!

Kinda like what I do when you post?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

dont read em. PWN3D!

Kinda like what I do when you post?
That was a great kung fu movie!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Typical narrative twist that "everyone" gets called a ped0.

Flyn is a predator because he started hysterically spamming about my underaged kids and then demanded "proof" I still have them. Even though people were ignoring the child rants and were grossed out by Flynns fixation on minors.

Only a predator would try so hard to get pictures of kids.

Kill yourself kiddy fucker.