Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Men should stay in a man’s division when comes to sports

There is no such thing as a chix with dicks, only dudes with tits

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, they were not completely banned. It bans those who don't start transitioning by age 12. You know the cultists are going to use this as an excuse to mutilate children.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sadly, they were not completely banned. It bans those who don't start transitioning by age 12. You know the cultists are going to use this as an excuse to mutilate children.
Age 12

anyone who supports that needs to be shot in the back of the head

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes and it should be illegal to transition children. Its fucking insane and a human rights violation to trans children. There are so many detransitioners speaking out about the reality of this. Its sick and sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Age 12

anyone who supports that needs to be shot in the back of the head

They will "socially transition" children even younger. So if (and I mean when) a child starts bending gender stereotypes, and goes through calling themselves the opposite sex? They get "socially transitioned" so now all the adults in this kids life is "affirming" this.

And you dont have to be a child psych expert to understand that child is going to start really believing they are in the wrong body....even if it doesnt feel right. All the adults are affirming it, so it must be true. These kids pretty much ALWAYS end up on the medical pathway. And why wouldnt they?

And this is mostly all in more leftwing "sjw" families. So you know the child is guided into it. And its celebrated and the love bombing and all the reasons why that child is going to GO ALONG with it long after they maybe stopped thinking it themselves. That's pretty much what the detransitioners talk about.

It's a known fact that 97 percent of children who experience gender dysphoria will grow out of it during puberty. So stopping puberty is vile. And this rapid onset gender dysphoria is a fucking socail contagion. Its not real. But its pulling in gross amounts of money.

I dont understand how anyone can not care about this or have such a dismissive attitude but it shows how ruthless and heartless people are.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
finally some common sense, only in todays insane world would this even be debatable

when jesus comes back hes gonna be all outta bubble gum

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought exactly the same.

All the "hormone testing" and whatnot

We've been living in a dystopia of the worst kind and it's only downhill from here

And yet, so many people seem to think this is gonna end up well

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Certainly this will fix Climate Change and Inflation!

So you support pushing legislation that takes away womens sex based rights and protections and takes away opportunities for women and when women fight back to keep that suddenly they are just stupid and should only care about things YOU find important?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont see any these leftists giving a shit that Biden is trying to hold federal lunch money for kids hostage until schools adopt leftwing gender policies. They are not criticizing Biden for fucking off inflation and climate change and instead harrassing schools to force their religious cult beliefs into public schools or not have lunch money.

But we are assholes if we have a problem with that because its "silly" and we shouldnt care how these cultist force their beliefs on us.

They will prioritize legislation to take away womens rights and protections and then tell us it's not important anyway.

Because they are narcissistic cultist.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So you support pushing legislation that takes away womens sex based rights and protections and takes away opportunities for women and when women fight back to keep that suddenly they are just stupid and should only care about things YOU find important?

They know all of these "new ideas" will completely destroy the Western world and countries like China and Russia will gladly fill up the power and economical vacuum.

But he hatred they were taught will never allow them to think otherwise

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But do you guise know what will really really really fix climate change and inflation?

another 6 or 7 days worth of Jan 6th hearings

you know, cause of the insurrection that made Horsey's tummy hurt.

and maybe even another costly Mueller probe where the target is guilty if he cannot prove their innocence :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
finally some common sense, only in todays insane world would this even be debatable

I did see an interesting comment in an article, so this trans swimmer that is the talk of the town lately, swam like 6 or 7 seconds slower than on of Katie Ledecky's record breaking swims.

I thought that was interesting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Day 4 of the Jan 6th hearings and people here want to divert attention to things like womens rights?

have you people no priorities ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I did see an interesting comment in an article, so this trans swimmer that is the talk of the town lately, swam like 6 or 7 seconds slower than on of Katie Ledecky's record breaking swims.

not really, so she was destined 2 be a weak man, and then proved it

y cant ppl just accept how god rolled the dice and embrace their gender and race without all this nonsense

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

y cant ppl just accept how god rolled the dice and embrace their gender and race without all this nonsense

Not really what?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Why can't you accept you have diabeetus, and just die already?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm so happy a team of qualified biologists finally weighed in on this matter and got it sorted

so that we can all focus back to trespassing and talking too loud at the capitol. And scaring AOC

priorities folks, priorities

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm thinking why can't she just accept the fact that you are here to promote "adult and healthy discussions" and embrace that already

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What the hell, Admin?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's the logic anti-transgender people employ. Screw the advances in genetics and biology etc , lets just say no to it all because we find gender dysphoria icky!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What the hell, Admin?
what?

is this not the "adult and healthy discussions" you claimed YOU people wanted?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What the hell, Admin?
what?

is this not the "adult and healthy discussions" you claimed YOU people wanted?

No, that's why I'm calling it out. I see a lot of bullshit in the politics threads. But, that's how you all identify adult conversations I suppose.