Trump still making money the only way he knows

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cheating people.

The Federal Election Commission in a rare unanimous vote has urged Congress to ban a campaign donation tactic reportedly used by former President Donald Trump's team last year.

The FEC on Thursday unanimously voted to recommend Congress ban political campaigns from using prechecked boxes to steer supporters toward making recurring contributions by default,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Cheating people.

The Federal Election Commission in a rare unanimous vote has urged Congress to ban a campaign donation tactic reportedly used by former President Donald Trump's team last year.

The FEC on Thursday unanimously voted to recommend Congress ban political campaigns from using prechecked boxes to steer supporters toward making recurring contributions by default,

Well...obviously if the NYT reports it...

Shame they didn't go after Godaddy for similar practices...

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Cheating people.

Trumptard Business School Lesson #1, always fuck over your customers, they will love you for it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Cheating people.

Well...obviously if the NYT reports it...

Shame they didn't go after Godaddy for similar practices...
A simple internet search will show that every legit news source on earth also reported the story, do you know how to do a search?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
TDS is alive and well among the leftard community I see.
Maybe someday Science will find a cure for your Trumpcoma.

a391b810830602e8c9314749d949c87b--lie-trump-idiot.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey genius, I'm English and couldn't give a fuck about Trump.

I'm merely pointing out how you SJW's hilariously lose your shit over the guy and throw common sense and reasoning straight out of the window whenever he's mentioned.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey genius, I'm English and couldn't give a fuck about Trump.

I'm merely pointing out how you SJW's hilariously lose your shit over the guy and throw common sense and reasoning straight out of the window whenever he's mentioned.

He's an embarrassment. Any self respecting American should be ashamed that he was ever elected. I don't really care that you're English. Even English people have to admit the POTUS is important all over the world, and Trump was a sign that things are not going well in that regard.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cheating people.

That sounds like a good idea.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You think Biden will improve anything? LOL!

No. Jesus H. Christ. How many times do I have to say it? I think Biden will be status quo, like all the POTII before him. But he is not a complete embarrassment in the eyes of the world or a malignant narcissist, so that's an improvement.

Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You think Biden will improve anything? LOL!

No. Jesus H. Christ. How many times do I have to say it? I think Biden will be status quo, like all the POTII before him. But he is not a complete embarrassment in the eyes of the world or a malignant narcissist, so that's an improvement.
And how many complain threads have you started about Biden ?