'Trumping out' at the school board meeting, because freedumb

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
"I'll bring every single gun loaded"

FJqpbz3VUAE8Nw5.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a fucking shit hole where wearing a simple mask POLITICS ASIDE gets met with the threats of getting ventilated by some wacko ... HONEY !! pack the fucking bags we're outty

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what a fucking shit hole where wearing a simple mask POLITICS ASIDE gets met with the threats of getting ventilated by some wacko ... HONEY !! pack the fucking bags we're outty

When you laugh at some of their antics here online at BF, what you don't realize is that these people are real shit for brains people in real life.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

When you laugh at some of their antics here online at BF, what you don't realize is that these people are real shit for brains people in real life.
There you go fantasizing that you know what peoples real world lives are like again... It means nothing... :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There you go fantasizing that you know what peoples real world lives are like again... It means nothing... :LOL3:

I do realize that some, if not most, are full of shit. But if you had balls, you'd act like that woman in VA

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No one here really cares how many Black Cocks you suck over a weekend.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I do realize that some, if not most, are full of shit. But if you had balls, you'd act like that woman in VA
Am I supposed to know or care wTf you're on about?
8yYLcAk.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you hear that one passing a schoolyard today?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

8yYLcAk.gif
Apparently you do, Cocksucker.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

8yYLcAk.gif
Apparently you do, Cocksucker.
I actually don't care about that at all, now what GAYvy boy?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

As a matter of fact yes, your gf told me to remind you she has Band Practice after school today.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

8yYLcAk.gif

No, and as such, you needn't take a bite of the shit sandwich I made for you. You may stop at any time.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

As a matter of fact yes, your gf told me to remind you she has Band Practice after school today.
So you're admitting to harrassing school children? Noted...
rIIZj63.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

8yYLcAk.gif

No, and as such, you needn't take a bite of the shit sandwich I made for you. You may stop at any time.
"shit sandwich" :facepalm:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So you're admitting to harrassing school children? Noted...
rIIZj63.jpg
noh yooo r! :SoGay:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

8yYLcAk.gif

"shit sandwich" :facepalm:

Yes, you just took another bite. You like it doncha?