Turning Point: 9/11 and the War on Terror

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's a well made documentary. I binge watched it, yesterday. First episode was difficult to watch for me. Though I'm not a NYer, watching it was painful. It's been 20 years and it felt like a fresh wound as if it just happened. I was watching sort of stoically and yet, when the first tower fell I started just crying out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't watch these sort of mockumentaries. There are too many questions not being touched upon about 9/11...just like JFK's murder and other big events.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't watch these sort of mockumentaries. There are too many questions not being touched upon about 9/11...just like JFK's murder and other big events.

Simpletons like 'em.

Just how far up his ass are you wiling to go to deny reality?
Are you going to make a mockery of Pariot Day now?

Fuck off. I posted this thread with a sincerity about the grief MY countrymen and I will feel. WTF is it you, asshat?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

Fuck off. I posted this thread with a sincerity about the grief MY countrymen and I will feel. WTF is it you, asshat?

Australians died there too....not just wetbacks.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simpletons like 'em.

It was not just who died, faggot. It was on our land, our buildings, arguably the best city in America. It's not about the rest of the world. And we fucking paid for the lion's share of the wars. Americans did.

fuck of with your attention whoring

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

It was not just who died, faggot. It was on our land, our buildings, arguably the best city in America. It's not about the rest of the world. And we fucking paid for the lion's share of the wars. Americans did.

You also started the lion's share of illegal wars and invasions...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simpletons like 'em.

Also not your problem. I think your stupid countries joined us almost each time.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

It’s also about America’s closest allies you senseless leftard. Get a fucking life!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simpletons like 'em.

It’s also about America’s closest allies you senseless leftard. Get a fucking life!

Stop attention whoring.

The point being this was a sincere thread and you and yours are fucking it up. Thanks Australia! Great "allis" as Dove would spell it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

Also not your problem. I think your stupid countries joined us almost each time.

I'm an American as well, Wetback...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

Stop attention whoring.
Stop whoring for attention yourself. Your snout is so far up Flynn and LotusBottom that you’re gonna need a spray tan for the rest of that pasty white body of yours!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simpletons like 'em.

Go lick each others balls and get the fuck off this thread.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simpletons like 'em.

Stop attention whoring.
Stop whoring for attention yourself. Your snout is so far up Flynn and LotusBottom that you’re gonna need a spray tan for the rest of that pasty white body of yours!

This was about a documentary. I'm sorry you're so damned insecure, wtf are you ugly or something?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

I'm more American than you are, Mestizo Mamma... I have more right to discuss American things than you do...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

SurTbcC.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

Hi Braifall

Well, that's a fail...

so whut !

wad that a test ? if I passed what ? you lik'a de beef stick ? lucky I failed .

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simpletons like 'em.

I'm more American than you are, Mestizo Mamma... I have more right to discuss American things than you do...

No, you are not.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

No, you are not.

Shut up, moronic Spic...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Simpletons like 'em.

No, you are not.

Shut up, moronic Spic...

Go eat a dick, douchebag.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Simpletons like 'em.

No, you are not.

Shut up, moronic Spic...

Go eat a dick, douchebag.

Ok, Mudguts...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ultimately, 9/11 was a joint effort between Mossad, CIA and the Bush administration. The official version of events is laughable and illustrates perfectly just how corrupt the US establishment is.