Twitter down 10% after telling half the country they are no longer wanted

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
227-C2-BBE-443-C-4753-92-F0-78370743-D711.jpg

Remember how Goya skyrocketed after TRUMP and family started endorsing them? This is the opposite of that, libs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Did you say Goya? :OMG4:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
^^2nd failed attempt at recovery. Just lay down, ya sally!
And avoiding the subject about how you do not have a clue about the stock market.... Sorry, dude, I do not fall for that

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And avoiding the subject about how you do not have a clue about the stock market.... Sorry, dude, I do not fall for that
Yea, you tards like to avoid that there's consequences for your jack booted overreach. Libtards got all cancel culture like, and CONservatives cancelled right the fuk back! The stock market wept! ENJOY!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Q

Banned
Yea, you tards like to avoid that there's consequences for your jack booted overreach. Libtards got all cancel culture like, and CONservatives cancelled right the fuk back! The stock market wept! ENJOY!!!!
Then you're probably very happy that the Dollar versus the Euro has aso decreased in value. Woohoo! Everything is going to be more expensive in america...
You really have no clue about the stock market...

And I really wonder which of my actions caused any fluctuations in the stock market. Please elaborate :)

Q

Banned

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then you're probably very happy that the Dollar versus the Euro has aso decreased in value. Woohoo! Everything is going to be more expensive in america...
You really have no clue about the stock market...

And I really wonder which of my actions caused any fluctuations in the stock market. Please elaborate :)
Its clear, democRATs are bad for the economy.